Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

One or two of our younger players now out on loan for a month or so and due back around the start of January

Wonder if it is about giving them game time in an attempt to get them ready for the second half of our season.

Are you bored with talking about the same old players? Feel like your opinions are simply too vanilla? Do you yearn to bring even the most sensible and experienced posters to frustrated tears? Then welcome, friend, to...

The SGC™ Opine Generator

It's quick, it's easy, it's fast; by simply using our patented "sentence+ table" formula, you too can make Nostradamian predictions in next to no time!

SENTENCE:

"I am sure that [1] is [2] than/as/of [3]"

TABLE:

[table][mrow][1] = Random Youth Player[mcol][2] = Qualifying Statement[mcol][3] = Random Comparison Figure[row]Calum Barrett[col]better[col]Lev Yashin

[row]Reece Caira[col]stronger[col]Hulk Hogan

[row]Lewis Kinsella[col]not as good[col]Mark Kinsella

[row]Gary Gardner[col]going to be even shitter[col]Robin van Persie

[row]Graham Burke[col]going to be even better[col]Lionel Messi

[row]Michael Drennan[col]a more lethal finisher[col]an Auschwitz employee of the month

[row]Nathan Delfouneso[col]the second coming[col]Jesus Christ

[row]Ethan Moore[col]the ninth incarnation[col]the Buddha[/table]

But don't take our word for it, just ask these satisfied posters...

"The SGC Opine Generator is so good, I nearly took my Etnies hat off to it. Nearly."
"Verily though this contraption at first appeared the work o' Lucifer, I doth proclaim it to be a most whimsical venture!"
"Better than Modern Warfare 3"
"Please stop sending me messages. I've gotten the police involved."

SGC - So it was the first time you saw GG play?

Was it also the first time you saw Xavi... errr sorry Daniel Johnson play?

It amazes me how you can have such a strong opinion of someone of the back of one person, when it's pretty fecking obvious kids at this level have on and off days.

(Well, GG's off day is apparently getting a hat-trick!)

Are you bored with talking about the same old players? Feel like your opinions are simply too vanilla? Do you yearn to bring even the most sensible and experienced posters to frustrated tears? Then welcome, friend, to...

The SGC™ Opine Generator

It's quick, it's easy, it's fast; by simply using our patented "sentence+ table" formula, you too can make Nostradamian predictions in next to no time!

SENTENCE:

TABLE:

[table][mrow][1] = Random Youth Player[mcol][2] = Qualifying Statement[mcol][3] = Random Comparison Figure[row]Calum Barrett[col]better[col]Lev Yashin

[row]Michael Drennan[col]a more lethal finisher[col]an Auschwitz employee of the month

"The SGC Opine Generator is so good, I nearly took my Etnies hat off to it. Nearly."
"Verily though this contraption at first appeared the work o' Lucifer, I doth proclaim it to be a most whimsical venture!"

absolutely superb

The SGC™ Opine Generator

SENTENCE:

TABLE:

BRAVO SIR!

Definite post of the year!

Don't understand the outrage with him being loaned out.

I'm no McLeish fan, or a fan of how the club is running at the moment.

But I really don't see the big deal here. He can be recalled in emergencies, he's going to get some experience and some fitness over December.

And given our fixtures in December it's hardly the time to throw a young lad in at the deep end is it?

Uproar over nothing. IMO.

I understand the logic in sending him out on loan for a month if he isn't going to play but he should be playing in our team now! Its not as if our present midfielders are on form. The expectation is that we won't be picking up too many points in our fixtures over the Christmas period anyway so why not put him in now alongside Petrov or Jenas. I believe he would have been a revelation in the centre against the better sides. Maybe its more to do with the fact that if he was played in our forthcoming games those sides would look to cherry pick him in January. Pretty pissed off with this.

On another note, I'm worried by how much people are putting their hopes on this lad (SGC's mentalness aside)

I doubt most of the people clamouring for him to play have actually seen him play (I haven't), yet there's a lot of people convinced he'll be the next big thing.

I just hope he doesn't turn into another Delfouneso and have constant expectation hanging over him that's impossible to live up to.

Â