The Wrong 'Un

GarethRDR

Ahem, well ?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Ahem, well ?

• I'd actually rather do the Postma/I've done the Postma.
    • I'd like to, but I'm yet to find a willing recipient.
    • Eww, poo comes out of there!
    • I've got my brown wings! It was noish and toyt; toyt like a tiger.

there's a wine for every occasion...

mf347.jpg

My first thought on seeing The Lost Watch was this. But this is how I view all the men who voted #4

460px-GoT-NightsWatch.jpg

The sword in the darkness indeed.

Edited by Spoony

Once after a really heavy night of drinking i reached to the bedside table to the glass I thought was water and it was actually red wine. I had a huge gulp before realising then threw up... not even in the same book as drinking the shit stained water from the fat arse fisting session the night before.

• Like 3

Once after a really heavy night of drinking i reached to the bedside table to the glass I thought was water and it was actually red wine. I had a huge gulp before realising then threw up... not even in the same book as drinking the shit stained water from the fat arse fisting session the night before.

Wonderfully put :D

'fat arse fisting session'

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 3

:crylaugh:

Â