The Wrong 'Un

GarethRDR

Ahem, well ?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Ahem, well ?

• I'd actually rather do the Postma/I've done the Postma.
    • I'd like to, but I'm yet to find a willing recipient.
    • Eww, poo comes out of there!
    • I've got my brown wings! It was noish and toyt; toyt like a tiger.

In honour of maximus' ennui, a discussion on that oft-mentioned subject of botty-lovin' was the best I could come up with. So...

Who has? Who hasn't? Who wants to? Who doesn't want to? Who'd rather receive than give (answer this one at your own peril)? Perhaps our benefactors the Mod-squad be kind enough to add a poll - for those who wish to proclaim their antics but remain anonymous - along the following lines, please:

• •"I've got my brown wings! It was noish and toyt; toyt like a tiger."
    •"Eww, poo comes out of there!"
    •"I'd like to, but I'm yet to find a willing recipient."
    •"I'd actually rather do the Postma/I've done the Postma."

For the sake of longevity, let's try and keep this as clean as possible (I'm not exactly sure how, aside from copious use of metaphors). Naturally I will get the ball rolling; I have journeyed up the dirt-track (with a woman, before the "ghey" cries come thundering down). I was once a naysayer, but after receiving a drunken endorsement from my peers I gave it a try. Lo, it was good.

I careered off path once for some off-road adventure. It was... odd - left me a bit indifferent to the whole affair. Would give it a go again, but the experience wasn't quite what I imagined.

I careered off path once for some off-road adventure. It was... odd - left me a bit indifferent to the whole affair. Would give it a go again, but the experience wasn't quite what I imagined.

we've got ourselves a 'pegger' ya'll!

Ah, the "whoops I slipped" and hope she doesn't mind approach. In my experience this doesn't ever work Shillzz.

Can't blame a man for trying though. The polite, consenting approach never had any legs in reality.

If it's what she wanted, or if child bearing had taken it's toll, then maybe.

Neither of us particularly like the idea tbh.

The thought of picking undigested sweetcorn skins out of the old rubics is a bit of a turn off.

If it's what she wanted, or if child bearing had taken it's toll, then maybe.

Neither of us particularly like the idea tbh.

The thought of picking undigested sweetcorn skins out of the old rubics is a bit of a turn off.

You do paint a lovely picture Xann.

Â