The Wrong 'Un

GarethRDR

Ahem, well ?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Ahem, well ?

• I'd actually rather do the Postma/I've done the Postma.
    • I'd like to, but I'm yet to find a willing recipient.
    • Eww, poo comes out of there!
    • I've got my brown wings! It was noish and toyt; toyt like a tiger.

Ive done it twice to the same girl while i was in Australia, she was fit but then again she was from Kingstanding, it didn't feel no different, i think its just the fact thats it pure filth. Other than her , other than the odd thumb up ive had no more luck

• 2 years later...

got to be in mood to be honest. my mrs likes it sometimes and so do I. once went with a very large girl and gave it her up the wrong un and ended up with shit on my little fella which aint no bother but was a piece of sweetcorn on it aswell which was a unpleasant surprise, or pleasant surprise wether you like sweetcorn or not. true story

• Like 1

also forgot to say I entered near enough all my fist up her back end( was very drunk) and had fingers covered in shit, anyway had a pint of water next to my bed and kind of cleaned them in it without her kind of realising, wake up in morning with a mouth dry as hell and not much memory of the night before, notice the water and think get in their so I start drinking it whilst noticing bits of something in it, then realise :blink:

• Like 2

also forgot to say I entered near enough all my fist up her back end( was very drunk) and had fingers covered in shit, anyway had a pint of water next to my bed and kind of cleaned them in it without her kind of realising, wake up in morning with a mouth dry as hell and not much memory of the night before, notice the water and think get in their so I start drinking it whilst noticing bits of something in it, then realise :blink:

And just like that, Levi was off the hook once more...

...was a piece of sweetcorn on it...

Told you.

Enema first young man ;)

That part of the ritual? Do you administer?

:)

If you supply the kit I might be able to help you out :D

Â