The Wrong 'Un

GarethRDR

Ahem, well ?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Ahem, well ?

• I'd actually rather do the Postma/I've done the Postma.
    • I'd like to, but I'm yet to find a willing recipient.
    • Eww, poo comes out of there!
    • I've got my brown wings! It was noish and toyt; toyt like a tiger.

My ladys best friend has annihilated any chance I had with horror stories of unwanted guests dropping on the bed, my wings are about as active as a concordes.

Bitch.

I may be in a rare group here, but I have my wings but have decided to retire from duty. Just not my favourite way to fly

Same here.

I've done it with quite a few ex-gfs, but now I've slightly gone off the idea. Not sure why!

I may be in a rare group here, but I have my wings but have decided to retire from duty. Just not my favourite way to fly

Same here.

I've done it with quite a few ex-gfs, but now I've slightly gone off the idea. Not sure why!

Yeah, ive never had any horror stories or anything, just didnt see what all the fuss was about. Perhaps when you get old, like over 30 ;) , the women youre shagging maybe a bit 'loose' round front so its worth it then

Haha maybe.. I'm 24 so I can't imagine any of the girls I'm getting with being loose... yet..

I never had any horror stories, though I will admit that after reading lapal_fan's comment about being 'uneasy and uncomfortable', I did stop reading back in the thread... just incase it puts me off it even more!

Well ive heard stories of unwanted guests popping out, which would just cause me to laugh like a maniac for days whilst she looked on horrified. I could never look at th girl again without laughing if that happened

Im 24 too, so with a target range of 18 - 29 its pretty safe bet that theyre indecent shape!

I had that with one of my ex's, nothing popped out whilst in the act... it was when I pulled out, I saw something I'd rather not have seen. Maybe that's what's put me off!!

I've always wondered, does it hurt us blokes too? Basically is the gap hard to get into?

I wouldn't go out of my way to find a woman that would let me do it to her. Yet I would happily do it if a woman asked me to...

First did it a couple of years ago, took a few weeks of preparation and a few bottles of jager but was worth it. Did it a few times after but again don't bother with it anymore.

I was round at her house having drinks with her, her best friend and her sister a couple of weeks after the 1st time. Niavely I didn't realise both had been told about recent events. Half way through the night they all look at me and decide it was time to talk about it! Her friend giggling I was disgusting and she was no longer my friend, the gf saying she enjoyed it and then her sister (then 18) came out with, she was a bit scared of the idea but it is a box that would need to be ticked. Unsure of whether things were about to go euro mills winning mental, I replied 'just make sure you love him' and 'you mean a box to be dicked'. I still think these were good lines to manage under such pressure, but sadly not good enough.

I've always wondered, does it hurt us blokes too? Basically is the gap hard to get into?

I wouldn't go out of my way to find a woman that would let me do it to her. Yet I would happily do it if a woman askedme too...

Lube up well and slip her a couple of fingers and then ease yourself in, jobs a good un then!

Have had the opportunity*, but never taken it. Just doesn't appeal to me.

*I've had the opportunity with gfs who have said "Do you want to try it", so quite a civil way of doing it.

I've also had the line "I'm on the blob so stick it in me arse" barked at me as well by a one night stand.

I politely declined both invitations.

*situation that is never going to happen*

Ooh, I missed this potential humdinger. Pray tell, what is the situation Jonno? Go on, you can tell us; you're among fiends. :D

The last one [iIRC] was if Villa won the League Cup.

does it count if she's slightly dead?

in reality, just never really appealed or occurred to me, I think I am the most vanilla person that ever there was.

I will ask the theoretical question tomorrow and report back the theoretical answer. I have a feeling i know the answer - but never presume.....

Â