Stephen Warnock

KSV

N'zogbia's play quite a bit at LB for Newcastle.

Absolute disaster this bloke is, ridiculous own goal, I still can't believe he did what he did when there wasn't even anyone behind him.

I think I'll personally hunt down McLeish if he drops Cuellar if Collins is fit for the weekend as Carlos was comfortably the best defender tonight.

He's costing us goals. What the **** should the fans do? Cheer that he's putting in a disgraceful performance week in week out while he's earning millions from this club? Don't forget also he nearly scored an own goal against Everton. Unacceptable.

There's bad form and then there's a player who just isn't good enough for Premier League football anymore. I guess Houllier was right despite some promise at the start of the season.

I sort of feel sorry for him, as he probably knows himself how bad he is. However no much how his performances have infuriated me, I was disappointed to here certain 'fans' boo every touch he made after every goal. He needed support, he already has no confidence and he just looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up.

Hopefully we can find someone foolish enough to sign him, in a different team he could probably do a job but we need a good fullback to play behind someone like N'Zogbia and someone who can play a high line. Warnock isn't that man, he's rash, he's too slow and his decision making is often poor. Going forward he's ok and usually he's actually quite good in the air, but I'd say he's the weak link in our team now and that says a lot when you have James Collins alongside you.

Well the team actually put in a shift in when the booing started. Also, it should at least make McLeish realise it's best to drop him for the rest of the season. That's a good thing.

:lol:

I'm going to start booing from kick off

So the booing didn't help then when we were 0-2 down? Booing can be a good thing and it's a proven fact. Legitmate criticism leads to the team putting in a better shift.

Look at Arsenal. They got booed by their fans 0-2 and won 3-2.

It's better than being quiet. Cheers are the best, but who's gonna cheer at 0-2 down at home against a promotional team where we see the same player making costly mistakes? People pay good money to watch a millionaire putting in disgrace non-league football in our team. They have the right to rant.

So the booing didn't help then when we were 0-2 down? Booing can be a good thing and it's a proven fact. Legitmate criticism leads to the team putting in a better shift.

So all the booing this season have caused the team to put in a better shift? :? Booing Warnock's every touch is not legitimate criticism.

Â