Stephen Warnock

KSV

i find it amusing that even though everyone has basically said he is shit, and even though i havnt, my post comes into question, lol

my point of him probably being a mommys boy is me saying that, away from the pitch, hes probably a nice guy who cherishes his loved ones etc blah blah blah and all that soppy stuff, what i am saying, is despite this, hes just not very good

so were as im being quite kind to him, everyone else on here is blatently saying hes outright shit!

i find it amusing that even though everyone has basically said he is shit, and even though i havnt, my post comes into question, lol

my point of him probably being a mommys boy is me saying that, away from the pitch, hes probably a nice guy who cherishes his loved ones etc blah blah blah and all that soppy stuff, what i am saying, is despite this, hes just not very good

so were as im being quite kind to him, everyone else on here is blatently saying hes outright shit!

Not everyone on this thread is slagging him off. Some posters have an objective and balanced view and point out his errors and also highlight his decent performances rather than just continually slagging him off.

And my point is what is the relevance of you describing him as being a mommy's boy?

He has been poor of late and thought he had a real bad start to the game yesterday but got better as the game went on. He needs to do better before his place gets taken.

It wasn't a hand ball yesterday; nothing he could do from 1 yard away. He hasn't got the reactions to react that fast if he has tried to stop the ball.

I think he's just very low on confidence after that mistake vs. Swansea and the fact he was up against one of the best wing performances I've seen this year from Nathan Dyer (ok you can say "it's Nathan Dyer" but he really was on form). He looked distraught after that mistake and as a result has looked more nervous than anything.

I think he's been pretty good this season overall. Hope he comes out of this bad patch quicker than he did in his first season under O'Neill. Seems very much a confidence player. Maybe leave him out and play him in the reserves for a few games to build that back up but I still think he is good enough for us.

I've never had any problem with Warnock's desire and will to put 100% in. It's just sadly, his end result is lacking and mistakes are made. More competition is what we need. Maybe that means buying new players or playing Clarke there?

Warnock for me is like Collins always gives 100% and will have a game where he will throw himself in front of every attack and you think great defending.Then you relise he has to do that to cover for poor positioning and you look at what he cost (and collins ) and think we could have done better.

Â