Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

my SPM is pretty decent so thats why ive ranked quickly, but ive learnt how to play all the maps and what i should be doing a what not to do . I only play conquest too, dunno if that makes a difference. Too bad on ur PS3, doesn't seem to be many BF3 players on VT

your score per minute is not pretty decent. Decent is say 250, 560 is ridiculous!

Many of the top video makers dont have a SPM, KDR like yours

The jets are nigh on useless for me in this game! I haven't downed a single thing despite hours of trying.

Same here, everytime I get in a jet/helicopter I just crash and burn. Now i've just given up trying and make it my personal mission to make sure no tanks are allowed to exist...

Decided to buy it today since I saw the Limited Edition out for £25. I'm happy to actually have to learn a game, I've never played any of them enough, looking forward to the change of pace from MW3.

the best jet pilots dont use heat seekers anymore. They use rocket pods because they can damage ground vehicles.

And because everyone is running with flares, heat seekers rarely work very well.

If your good enough to fly, just use your cannon. ;)

Decided to buy it today since I saw the Limited Edition out for £25. I'm happy to actually have to learn a game, I've never played any of them enough, looking forward to the change of pace from MW3.

It's better than this years COD which i've given up with, all that game has gone to show, is how good Black Ops actually was (apart from iffy hit detection at times), how i regret trading that in!

Although be prepared to get frustrated with this, as you do get dumped into a team of gormless words removed from time to time, that are only interested in their kill death ratio, and not helping the team. But more often that not, it's really good, my game of the year on 360 anyway.

It's better than this years COD which i've given up with, all that game has gone to show, is how good Black Ops actually was (apart from iffy hit detection at times), how i regret trading that in!

Although be prepared to get frustrated with this, as you do get dumped into a team of gormless words removed from time to time, that are only interested in their kill death ratio, and not helping the team. But more often that not, it's really good, my game of the year on 360 anyway.

Hmm, I'm not so impressed so far, I mean it's a good game but I'm not blown away though maybe I just need to play with friends, played an hour or so alone, did pretty good but I wasn't actually enjoying it that much.

I get more 'into' MW3 if that makes any sense, gun play seems to come in somewhere between second and third behind objectives and vehicles, not really what I like. The insane points for objectives is nice, but when you can get 2 kills all game and get 1500 points it feels a little hollow. Not got much of an idea where the other team are a lot of the time either but that'll probably come with experience.

That's the beauty of it. It's all down to you and your team spotting the enemy rather than them being on your map all the time like in COD. Believe me it takes a while to get into but stick with it, when you play with a good squad it's immense!!!

Â