Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

Played bad company 2 yesterday for the first time since BF3 came out..... I really love that game.... I think its much more 'fun'..

but then again, you can have some really great moments on BF3... I just wish the core game was better..

Yeah I almost wish everyone would just go back to playing that. There is something so frustrating about BF3.

I just hope DICE continue to patch. Oh and have a BC2 expansion pack, as I want to play Arica Harbour Rush

Well I've not stopped playing it completely, but i refuse to play without any friends..

The community are retarded since christmas, looks like none of them know how to capture a flag lol.

Hopefully the huge patch (apparently) coming in Feb can save this game from being a complete **** up on DICE's part.

(its not a shit game, just not as good as it should be)

Voice chat is being fixed!! Hooray, you may actually b... a.le... to.... h....ear...yo..u....fri...ds :lol:

Balancing issues and other bits and bobs.

The solar flare (aka flashlight) is also being nerfed (toned down) hooray!

Well I've not stopped playing it completely, but i refuse to play without any friends..

The community are retarded since christmas, looks like none of them know how to capture a flag lol.

Hopefully the huge patch (apparently) coming in Feb can save this game from being a complete **** up on DICE's part.

(its not a shit game, just not as good as it should be)

Couldn't agree more about the players, i only play when my mates are on now. Tehran Highway is a joke everyone either Mav's there way ontop of the highway ( oooo look at me sniping on top of the highway) or if they get high spwn just camp there. The USAS and Fmas need to nerfing. Grand Bazaar and Metro has been ruined by everyone spamming the USAS.

• 2 weeks later...

**** jelly.. :(

you can tell it's 100% on PC just by watching vid's etc.

i've been wanting to get a PC for ages but im saving for a wedding now, so I doubt i'll get on for a while.

How much did it cost if you dont mind me asking?

Well i built a HTPC (Home Theater PC) which has a Home Cinema case so it cost a bit more. In the end it was £800.

I think if you were to just build a gaming desktop, you could build one capable of playing BF3 on High settings for around £500-700.

And congrats on the wedding! :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

Finally getting back into this online after ALOT of frustration. Seem to do better as the engineer class using a shotgun. The only map this fails miserably on is Operation Metro - any ideas of better kitouts for this guys?

Yes - Don't play Metro :lol:

It must be the most hated map on any Battlefield game ever..

Personally, if I do stumble upon this abomination, I used a PDW, preferably with a large clip, a silencer.. obviously and a foregrip.

Otherwise, use a manchine gun with a large mag, silencer, get behind those bitches and lay C4 around them, boom, multi kill.

If you play it properly, you can rack up loads of points on Metro if you're playing conquest, especially if you're playing as medic. Because it's so small, you've got people dropping all around you, revives are 100pts a piece, easy - add that to your kills and flags that you cap, you're rolling in points. The battle for B the Ticket Station is always massive aswell.

Damvand Peak (apart from the base jump) and Wake Island are worse maps in my opinion.

Videos

Some guy cleaning up in a littlebird

http://www.anatta.tv/video/AjdTrv6F_vc/Battlefield-3-Insane-Damavan-Peak-Little-Bird-Action-gameplay.html

This guys videos are a must watch aswell

http://www.youtube.com/user/birgirpall

**** DICE.

Why are they trying SO hard to beat COD at their own game?

Not suprising the COD community think they look alright, whilst the BF community wants Patrick Bach's head..

He even said 'you don't be COD by trying to be COD, you beat COD by making a better game..'

Good one dickhead.

:bang:

The Battlefield oracle has spoken, do not buy the DLC.

Although i do agree, doing away with the big open maps and vehicles for the first set of new maps is not a good idea, people have got cod for that, and cod does it better.

You're just going to have people charging around with USAS shotguns blasting people, think i'll give it a miss.

Â