Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

Im enjoying the metro map alot more now i switch to engineer and spam rockets getting double kills

I played against a team last night of which 80% did just that...nearly had my first rage quit!

Still loving this game, seems to get better and better the more you play it!

never realised shillz sorry! :lol:

Getting good in the choppers now. The canals level is probably the easiest way to get accustomed to using the choppers and they're very effective against infantry!

Kharg is good for the attack choppers, plenty of choppers and air vehicles to take out.

There is also a bug with the MAV where if you land it on top of the chopper directly above the cockpit and push down on it from above while the player tries to take off it will explode and kill the pilot just thought id warn you in advance :D

Is there a skill to stabbing?

When I get stabbed, i usually get a little bit of a reach-around first, the guy kindly slips his knife into my throat, and then finally lays me onto the floor. A proper job.

When I try and stab someone else, I just end up waving my knife around like an angry fat man waiting for his overdue dinner!

the secret is to not have your knife equipped, otherwise you slash.

to do it, approach from behind (lol) and then press R2 whilst not moving.

although I got stabbed head on yesterday, that made me rage. He grabbed my **** head and lamped me between the eyes. I wouldnt have minded so much, but I put 3 bullets in the **** first!

to be fair though, the kid had guts :lol:

Cheers Lapal fan, i'll give it a try.

Stevo - It is good. Initially, you won't like it as much as COD, but as you get into it you'll start to appreciate the homosexual aspect to it more and more, and thus the game become more enjoyable.

It's much easier to lose a couple of hours playing BF than probably any other game, because its so intense, you completely immerse yourself into it after a while.

Â