Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

Thats some good going there! Think i got 40-7 before, but thats really good going.

What did you do?

Just owned :P mah mainly protecting B and helping my team push to A. Reviving alot too, alot of people still trying to play this game likes its COD. So easy kills.Throwing down heal boxes and reviving too help the team out.. I did a push to C by taking about 10 or so on the flank too. All with my trusty M16. I don't worry about my K/D ratio its all about SPM, but if your smart and good enough should maintain a decent K/D ratio. I think i got a 2.6K/D with a 418SPM, which is decent going. Just need more people to play with as the only time i properly squad up is when work colleagues online.

The US need to employ me as a drone pilot they would save the hell of alot of money on missiles id just fly it into people 36 - 0 with the MAV new record and had at least 6 people calling me a hacker hilarious.

Metro really is a **** up map

Metro is horrible, get control of B and you've won. It should never have been included in a BF game like it is - without any flanking routes.

As I said in other threads, catering for the COD players. Back to Karkland will hopefully give us some good maps, I just hope they dont make linear 3-flag maps. 4 flags in a square should be the minimum imo. Otherwise the maps will play out the same.

You've improved! been keeping an eye on your stats.. :lol:

You do need to put more hours into it though, as in, to fully appreciate it. Get into a squad with comms and a little organisation and this is the most fun you can have on a game.

The US need to employ me as a drone pilot they would save the hell of alot of money on missiles id just fly it into people 36 - 0 with the MAV new record and had at least 6 people calling me a hacker hilarious.

Metro really is a **** up map

How do you get kills with the MAV Ash? I tried for ages today and failed miserably.

It is a good game, but somethings keeping it from being great imo.

had a few 'battlefield moments' today, stuff that makes you go 'wow'.

I do think that BFBC2's gun mechanics and sounds were better than this, some of the gun play in that was brilliant. The guns also sounded absolutely savage. But vehicles, maps are better in bf3.

hopefully back to karkland will bring the best out of it. New weapons will be good too, like the FAMAS so familiar to COD players (only 3 round burst, like MW games).

Â