Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

• 2 weeks later...

Cant say i'm too keen on Conquest Assault. I fail to have a really decent close game on it. It just seems one team runs away with the game. I wish they'd just kept it as Conquest.

What are your opinions on Conquest Assault?

Also - I really wished they hadnt catered for the COD players. They should have realised that trying to convert COD players to something new and better is like trying to talk about religion to SteaknChips.... Just aint gunna happen.

I read they're bringing out a patch in Feb to bring more teamwork into the game. That will be ace!

I enjoy Conquest Assault, but yeah, sometimes one team just steamroller the match.

Pieboy, have you found that not a single person speaks when they're playing? I try to play as a team as its the best way of winning, but no-one ever seems to have their mic on!?!?

Fancy smashing the granny out of this tonight?

Yeah man me and my bro will probably be on - So yeah, i'll check and see if you're on when i get on!

I dont usually notice mics as im usually in a party with others.

But can imagine it to be well frustrating!

Check this out haha...

I need some sniping lessons as im complete turd. I cant judge the bullet drop when firing at long range, any tips?

Also, how do you collect dogtags? I keep seeing on my reports dogtags - 0, how do you collect them?

You have to knife people using RB, and you'll take their tag.

In what way has this game been changed to cater for the COD player aswell as people keep saying?

You have to knife people using RB, and you'll take their tag.

In what way has this game been changed to cater for the COD player aswell as people keep saying?

Maps like metro, and one or two other ones where it's small, in the streets fighting. The gun use on this is second to CoD and when they try and make that almost all you can do it's just not that fun. For me anyway.

I'd rather all the maps be enormous.

I hate Operation Firestorm! Loving the FAMAS at the mo, beast of a weapon. Whats everyone's fav gun?

I used to hate that map but it's not my favourite for messing around on. Always plant C4 all over the jeeps and burn them straight into tanks, so much fun!

My favoutite gun is probably the GC6S? Something like that anyway!

I hate Operation Firestorm! Loving the FAMAS at the mo, beast of a weapon. Whats everyone's fav gun?

Make the most of the famas, it's being patched soon.

I know there is a lot of hate for operation metro, but you can rack up some serious points, especially on conquest. You always have a massive battle to take the middle flag.

The only map i dislike is damvand peak, other than the base jump, it's shit.

Most used weapon is the A-91, but i've chopped and changed, the only class i've not touched is recon. Now i've hit rank 45 and got the achievement, i'm using support and pissing about with the C4 like the guy in the videos i post a page or two back.

The G36C? My weapon of choice too.

g36c.jpg

I was using the A-91 but don't like the look of sights on it. They cover too much of the screen.

That's the one! Great gun! Bit difficult at long range but with burst fire it's manageable.

Played bad company 2 yesterday for the first time since BF3 came out..... I really love that game.... I think its much more 'fun'..

but then again, you can have some really great moments on BF3... I just wish the core game was better..

Sound is definitely better on Bad Company 2 though, the guns sound savage, you dont give your position away when you fire (on the minimap) and the Russians actually speak Russian, not some shitty Russian accent :lol: 'coooommeee onnnn gaaaauuuys'

• 2 weeks later...
managed to get my SPM upto 600 now. Paying as support more last few days loving the M249 AND C4 :Dhttp://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/TruE%20KilIaH/stats/265744578/xbox/

Yeah you absolutely own. Sick Stats

To give you some idea of how much better you are than me. I got Colonel rank tonight, in the game that got me there I got my first Combat Efficiency ribbon

Â