Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

Any news on when the Back to Karkland pack will be released? Ive got the limited edition version, so will it just appear as a free download?

Think im getting the hang of it now, had 2 quick games of Conquest last night. Stuck to being sneaky and not charging in gung-ho, finished both games with positive kill/death ratio's and washeading towards 3000 points in both games.

I've also taken to switching to 2 round bursts as it stops the recoil a little so you dont end up shooting at the sky.

The US need to employ me as a drone pilot they would save the hell of alot of money on missiles id just fly it into people 36 - 0 with the MAV new record and had at least 6 people calling me a hacker hilarious.

Metro really is a **** up map

How do you get kills with the MAV Ash? I tried for ages today and failed miserably.

When i first started i tried and failed miserably takes practice but there is a knack to it you need to make sure your MAV is travelling at full speed to get a kill

Wiggy - Karkland maps are coming December 10th I think. Not too long to wait.

Lets put it this way, all the BF 'Vets' are crying for this to come out because the maps were the best in BF2 - released 6/7 years ago.

With the new frostbite engine and destruction turned up when its released, it should make for a hell of a game :D

Also, a patch is coming out soon for consoles that should alter some bits and bobs. So be prepared for your fave weapon to be ever so slightly different in some way :lol:

Its been the same with most BF's though - they get better after release.

Really loving engineer at the moment

On kharg island and certain maps with the stinger waiting for the helicopters to come over and blowing them out the sky getting double kills

Unlocked the EOD bot but found it pretty worthless the Scar is a beast as well getting plenty of kills with the anti vehicle mines.

Engineer class is a must on some maps, Kharg island, Caspian Border, Firestorm, Tehran to a point. I use the G36C i find it drop people so quick. Anti Vehicle mines are funny, especially when strolling on the other side of a map and suddenly some kills appear :D

Still finding my M16 to be a beast of a gun. Just drops people so madly quick

Had a hilarious game last night on Damavand peak there were pesky campers in the side tunnels so i switched to engineering and decided to fire an RPG into the tunnel took 4 off the **** out with a single rocket couldnt stop laughing starting to hate the Scar going to switch to the M4 asap

true that wiggy! :(

have been playing without any friends - randoms dont do so well! ahh well, cant be helped. In those rounds I also played a couple as recon and Im not the best recon so my points dont do so well.

onwards and upwards though! :)

they have nerfed (made it less powerful) the IRNV scopes considerably, they're more or less useless.. which i agree with, you didnt need to look anywhere, you just looked down-scope and you could see for miles, regardless of the light situation.

Destruction has been increased to about 80% now - still not much terrain deformation though.

the SCAR and G3 guns have been nerfed slightly, making the G3 battle rifle pretty weak as it already has very high recoil, low mags (20bullets) and a low rate of fire (about 600 rounds per min)

attack choppers have been boosted to kill infrantry and tanks more easily.

a few server options and tweaks have been added/taken out.

more details here :)

Â