Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

Must be a damn sight better than me then, I've sunk 80 hours into this and Im only level 40!

Plus the amount of kills and an accuracy of 21% with an assault rifle is probably equal to the best in the world, congrats.

my SPM is pretty decent so thats why ive ranked quickly, but ive learnt how to play all the maps and what i should be doing a what not to do . I only play conquest too, dunno if that makes a difference. Too bad on ur PS3, doesn't seem to be many BF3 players on VT

Rush is dog shit, which is why its unfortunate that all the maps were designed to cater for rush..

But y'know, when you're trying to grab all the COD players from COD and you use a really shit telementary software to give you statistics about which game mode is used the most then yea, I suppose you do what you gotta do.

It's also official that Tuesday is Back to Karkand time. Hopefully that expansion should save this game abit.

You need to do the following mr Ryan:

Go to server browser

Press R3 to toggle the search options

Region - anywhere

Game mode - Anything

Then go, if not quick search any mode then a new map.

I think its because Conquest Assault is different to CQ.

Hope this helps.

:lol: You're questions are probably the greatest things in the world Wiggy! Google!!! ;)

BUT ANYWAY:

Conquest Assault is team A hold ALL of the flags to begin with, team B hold none. It is Team B's aim to gain control of the flags whilst Team A try and defend them.

If team B takes a couple of flags, Team A's tickets (spawns) bleed out slowly.

The loser is determined by who runs out of tickets first.

Its good really because the game starts quickly, team B NEED to cap as many flags as they can, otherwise their tickets bleed out.

Try it, it's fun :D

Loving the Karkand expansion pack.

Surprised to find I prefer the new maps in Rush mode, when they are all classic conquest maps.

IRNV has been nerfed to hell, which a is a shame as I hardly got to play with it when it was easy mode.

Now if they can just sort of the input lag / aiming issues that plague the unlucky few on PS3 :

Â