What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Been listening to The Cranberries through a wall for what seems like 5 days in a row. I want to kill myself.

i hate it when music lingers, it proper turns me into a zombie.

Hate that 'Linger' song.

11mguop.jpg

One track from this usually quiets my neighbours down :)

It's no joke, here's more informaiton. There's no actual music involved this store has a few samples but it's best to hear the whole thing and let it wash over you, kind of reminds me of a more friendlier version of the Conet Project, I wish it were as long as that release as it's the sort of thing I can fall asleep to.

• Like 1

I would love to see that on the 'Recommended' rack at HMV or the like.

"I you only listen to one buffet car announcements between Leicester and London album this year, make it this one!"

• Like 3

You are a fascinating person, useless. And I mean that as a sincere compliment.

Not a creepy come-on.

Thanks, but I'm not fascinating in real life though. I like listening to a lot of stuff that can be described as non-music, I guess there must be a small market for it else it wouldn't get pressed.

You are a fascinating person, useless. And I mean that as a sincere compliment.

Not a creepy come-on.

Thanks, but I'm not fascinating in real life though. I like listening to a lot of stuff that can be described as non-music, I guess there must be a small market for it else it wouldn't get pressed.

I skipped that one, though one of my colleagues bought it at the time. You got the 'Dirty Fan Mail'?

No I didn't get that one, I've got a few of the earlier release like Clangers and Fuzzy Felt and the Kirchin stuff.  I started getting most of his releases since around the time of Blood on Satan's Claws after joining the mailing list. But since Jeff Keen's Noise Art I haven't really bothered.

Â