What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

OXvd5EN.jpg

OK so folk music certainly ain't my thing...this is more of a "Beach Boys completist" purchase.

They weren't too popular in the States back in 69/70...hence they only got one track on the album, everyone else got two. Even Kris Kristofferson!

119mm1y.jpg

Grieg - 'Peer Gynt'

This version is knockout, surpassing the recordings of the more illustrious conductors from 50 years or so back.

Not on Youtube unfortunately, but here's Paavo's dad, Neeme -

black Sabbath, live at last. this got released without the bands consent and it was the only official live Sabbath album until the reunion live album. it came out in 1980 and to be honest its very average, the band are good but the way the record company have put it together it just does not flow. Sabbath could of been a much better live band than they were but they didn't mix it up as much as they should have and their stage show could of been much better. why the cal jam show or Asbury park 75 wernt released as live albums I don't know because they were truly great gigs. zep and purple were much better live bands although both had their faults as well.

OXvd5EN.jpg

OK so folk music certainly ain't my thing...this is more of a "Beach Boys completist" purchase.

They weren't too popular in the States back in 69/70...hence they only got one track on the album, everyone else got two. Even Kris Kristofferson!

Not a bad lineup, but only one of those - Baez - would I remotely describe as 'folk'. 

• Like 1

I was listening to my all time favourite record but now i'm not. Now listening to Track4(2waysuperimposed) which is more of a one track mini album by Keith Fullerton Whitman.

Edited by useless

la8O9dp.jpg

This is a good album. Had ite once myself on vinyl, but I think it's got lost when I've moved places. Martha's madman is really, really ace. But I still prefer the Angel Station album. MME are coming to a place near me soon and I hope I can go there and watch them. Haven't seen them live since they were the supporting act to BB in '91.

• Like 1

2j2ywzn.jpg

William Eaton - 'Music By William Eaton'

Decent player, and a luthier that didn't follow the the instructions.

2w2eiq0.jpg - This one's quite tame by his standards.

This album's 18 tracks of

BrezDsUIEAA9KKA.jpg

In the office all day today and the general chatter and background noise is doing for me, so its earphones in and head down.

Of these previously posted, I've got Sharon Jones on the laptop - so it's all about the Dap Kings on loop today for now.

Might have to go out lunchtime and pick up something randomly new....

Â