• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one will not see the media in the same light in future.

Never again will i sit there smugly while they rip West Ham apart on Talk Sport.....

Or when Sky Sports talk of "crisis club Newcastle

Our club has been ripped into on a daily basis for simply trying to be discreit about our dealings, some of shite talked by the clueless hacks is i admit getting to me.

Thanks for listening :)

I have a feeling, just a feeling that Alex McLeish will be the next manager of Villa, and that Gerard Houllier will also return to the club as director of football. Not sure they'd be able totally rely on Alex's imagination in the transfer market. Alex and Gerard get on very well and are they both in Corsica? Both seem to have a good relationship with the Villa board. Just a little theory.

Think that would make an unpopular appointment even worse.

Just spoken to someone at the club and the official line is they cannot keep releasing statements every 5mins because the press don't have a clue who is going to be the manager. Randy and Paul are aware about the fans views on McLeish but they will not comment on it or any other manager. Also pleaded with them to ban Neil Moxley from the CLUB.

You just phoned em up?

:lol:

Been e-mailing them consistently to express my concerns and now they've phoned me.

Well done Villa 8)

So, instead of phoning up individuals, why don't they just issue a statement to that effect? Crazy.

Because a statement of that effect will not make any difference to the press and potentially just add more fuel to the FIRE.

Got to laugh at you lot. Nobody knows what happened with O'neill and Lerner but it's amazing how you can take sides and ridicule someone for not believing there are sides to take in the affair.

My dislike for lerner is to do with his running of the club. No sponsor, then we suddenly have a scramble to sell players and increase income. If we'd had 12mil in shirt sponsor like fx pro for a few years we'd have more income. A lack of any ceo until faulkner rtc..

Poorly run club.

I have a feeling, just a feeling that Alex McLeish will be the next manager of Villa, and that Gerard Houllier will also return to the club as director of football. Not sure they'd be able totally rely on Alex's imagination in the transfer market. Alex and Gerard get on very well and are they both in Corsica? Both seem to have a good relationship with the Villa board. Just a little theory.

Think that would make an unpopular appointment even worse.

I disagree, Houllier's behinds the scenes work, contacts within foreign markets and will to get transfer dealings done good & well were one of the plus points to him. He seems more like a director of football than a manager. It's obvious big Eck would be an unpopular appointment and he doesn't seem to have the reputation by himself to attract players other than from the British Isles.

If Eck does come in, I'd like us to have a director of football in place, looks like the future for the English game. Someone who can see the bigger picture.

Got to laugh at you lot. Nobody knows what happened with O'neill and Lerner but it's amazing how you can take sides and ridicule someone for not believing there are sides to take in the affair.

My dislike for lerner is to do with his running of the club. No sponsor, then we suddenly have a scramble to sell players and increase income. If we'd had 12mil in shirt sponsor like fx pro for a few years we'd have more income. A lack of any ceo until faulkner rtc..

Poorly run club.

Yes bastards.... giving over sponsorship to a charity...... also - how do you know FX pro gave us 12m? How long for? The year? The full term of the original agreement?

We don't have to sell to increase income, have reduced the wagebill, (which is in excess of Spurs for example) and stop paying muppets like Sidwell and Beye signed by MON to sit on their arses for a season.

Well run club.... financially sound, ethically minded.

am i the only one who read that while putting on this voice?

Principale.png

and when you reply this email you get a berry big surprise you virra dog

You can have the birmingham shitty manager for £5 millwion.

Poorly run club.

We will have a sponsor for the start of the season so....

We have a CEO so....

Clutching at straws, blinded by hatred.

If they are your only reason why we are apparently poorly run, then you dont have a clue.