• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well off to bed now. Can't wait to wake up and read 42,0357 pages of gobsmacked outpouring of claret and blue approval of our new manager! Our dear Carletto will be moved to tears when he reads the loving birthday well wishes and welcome posts from the board. :)

i cannot beleieve we are sitting around waitoing for a resply from a manger of wigan atheletic, wigan atheletic ffs. if it was someone like everton, liverpool etc then maybe understandable but why should we be waiting around for him to respond?he should wnat to come or not, not need 24hrs to answer

this is where randy needs to be ruthless and i find this alittle bit embarassing

i cannot beleieve we are sitting around waitoing for a resply from a manger of wigan atheletic, wigan atheletic ffs. if it was someone like everton, liverpool etc then maybe understandable but why should we be waiting around for him to respond?he should wnat to come or not, not need 24hrs to answer

this is where randy needs to be ruthless and i find this alittle bit embarassing

I wrote exactly that yesterday.

The club are making a real dogs breakfast of this albeit that gobshite Whelan didnt help

MYSTERYMAN'S latest post on H&V

No I just think Shaun is on the wind up he doesn't know . I am not sure either tbh I really thought we were waiting on Everton to give us permission to speak to Moyes number 1 choice and that was the key to everything else and maybe we have been told no that was the one I was referring to as meltdown but didn't post it as I wasn't sure info was correct .

I maintain that Martinez is not the only or first option . Kendrick now saying moonwalking what the **** does that mean either we are now considering previous ones we discounted ? Or Gary Mac and Kevin Mac double act ?