fifa 12

fifa09don

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the game is cheating to make me draw games now.As I said above, drew 6 games in my first sason in Div 5.

Now played 3 games in my new one and already drew 2. 2-0 up in the last one, absolutely battering this guys playing as Benfica. Then in the last 15 minutes he turns into a god and scores 2 and probably should have won it.

Maybe I'm Alex McLeish?

FIFA is notorious for this!

There is such thing as chance creation and intertia, no matter how much the Devs like David Rutter refuse to believe there is.

If your team keep losing the ball, they will lose 'momentum' and it gives the other team a boost.

Example, last year I was Villa vs R.Madrid, I played Pires (lol) and I just passed the ball around whilst he keep trying lobbed through balls and losing possesion, eventually Pires was faster than ronaldo, di maria, pepe etc.

Fifa is a really badly put together game. But because I love football, I cant stop playing it lol.

eventually Pires was faster than ronaldo, di maria, pepe etc.

Fifa is a really badly put together game. But because I love football, I cant stop playing it lol.

It's a joke really, at one point Puyol managed to keep up with Ronaldo pacing down the wing (I think I mentioned it before on here too) laughable.

Just beat some knob who's entire bio is filled with him bragging about how he gets paid for playing video games on these channels - IDevastationCinema/FifaUTCinema. Such a cheap player as well, have no intention of playing football. Unlucky bloke.

Won the league last night with Villa - On Professional :( - but anyway, expecting a windfall from the board. 90k for wages and a transfer warchest of 19 million. Thought about doing a Martin O'Neill, but my youth team is quite impressive. I have a 17 year old 71 overall that I've big hopes for and Lukaku up front is brilliant. Cameron Jerome is one hell of an impact sub aswell I'm embarrassed to admit. He was unplayable against me so I bought him and he's really good. Trying to sell James McCarthy. Got a bid of 27 million for him last summer, but they couldn't agree terms in time for the end of the window. Bids of 12 million this summer. He's just not a good fit for me, but is 81 overall and still only 23/24. I want to buy a fantasy team with Hamsik and Van Persie and a few other nippy players.

Gary Gardner has disappeared from the game which is an unusual twist. He was doing OK, went on loan and didn't come back, which was disappointing. He was only at QPR

Does anyone have any suggestions for improving lag?

I suffer from it. I wouldn't say it's lag as such, but there's a very slight delay when I play online. I feel so much more comfortable playin glocally with mates than I do online, just because of this. I think it's holding me back slightly

Â