Italian Football

Troglodyte

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Fiorentina are my Italian team. When I was younger I had one of their home shirts with Nuno Gomes of the back, so I'm guessing it was about 2000-2002. Followed them since. They had some of my favourite players of all time like Gabriel Batistuta and Manuel Rui Costa. Enrico Chisea and Angelo Di Livio were great for them back then too.

It's nice to see them doing so well. They seem to have a fetish for signing players who have struggled one way or another and turning them around. Signed Borja Valero after he sucked at WBA, Savic after his short stint at City, Rossi on the back of his two year layoff, and now they're signing Anderson from United and Matri from Milan (Who I think will be a good fit for them). 

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 2

Let's all have a Fiorentina love-in.  :wub:

Possible move for Vidić in the pipeline as well.  He was originally on his way to the Artemio Franchi way back when, until United hijacked the move.

Fiorentina are my Italian team. When I was younger I had one of their home shirts with Nuno Gomes of the back, so I'm guessing it was about 2000-2002. Followed them since. They had some of my favourite players of all time like Gabriel Batistuta and Manuel Rui Costa. Enrico Chisea and Angelo Di Livio were great for them back then too.

It's nice to see them doing so well. They seem to have a fetish for signing players who have struggled one way or another and turning them around. Signed Borja Valero after he sucked at WBA, Savic after his short stint at City, Rossi on the back of his two year layoff, and now they're signing Anderson from United and Matri from Milan (Who I think will be a good fit for them). 

I don't know, this is a league in which Gervinho can look like a world-beater.

Â