Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I've found a solution to this problem: I very rarely speak. Shame it can't transfer to my typing and posting on here, I know! Hello Stevo

took me ages to figure out how I was relevant to this post.

Then I got it!

Yeah. I'm on the app

• Like 1

Have any of you seen the film 'Intermission'? It's OK, but in it, Colin Farrell (I think? Could be Cillian Murphy's character) swears by brown sauce with tea. Says it's the bees bloody knees. For years I was wondering, what would it taste like? Well, I just tried it.

It's shit.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Have any of you seen the film 'Intermission'? It's OK, but in it, Colin Farrell (I think? Could be Cillian Murphy's character) swears by brown sauce with tea. Says it's the bees bloody knees. For years I was wondering, what would it taste like? Well, I just tried it.

It's shit.

I never thought of you as someone who would try and be trendy,

But copying a film star? That's trying to be hp to a T.

Edited by 8pints

It's shit.

I never thought of you as someone who would try and be trendy,

But copying a film star? That's trying to be hp to a T.

tumblr_meke7wZKWJ1rdb6tyo1_250.gif

EDIT - It's better with sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

I wonder why people go on 'Embarrassing bodies".

The presenters usually say that if people are too embarrassed to go to the doctors then they can go on the programme instead! Now maybe it's just me, but that makes absolutely no sense. If you're too embarrassed to tell a doctor in a private room then why would you then tell the nation whilst having a camera pointed at your crusty bollocks or scabby flaps!?

I wonder whether it's because some people will do almost anything to be on TV.

• Like 3

Jaysus, that was a struggle. I kind of feel bad reading that. Do you need a hug? Not from me, I'm sure villajax is the hugging type. Although I'd be wary of his wandering hands. Just, it's OK. You don't need to define yourself through bad puns. I'm sure you have other qualities.

Some good tips there.

• Like 1

Jaysus, that was a struggle. I kind of feel bad reading that. Do you need a hug? Not from me, I'm sure villajax is the hugging type. Although I'd be wary of his wandering hands. Just, it's OK. You don't need to define yourself through bad puns. I'm sure you have other qualities.

Haha :D I edited it about fifteen times as well, it, it just, it just sounded so good in my head but then once it was out there in print...I don't know, I'm broken.

I've found a solution to this problem: I very rarely speak. Shame it can't transfer to my typing and posting on here, I know! Hello Stevo

As everyone that has been to the Holte Suite has found out first hand.

• Like 1

The presenters usually say that if people are too embarrassed to go to the doctors then they can go on the programme instead! Now maybe it's just me, but that makes absolutely no sense. If you're too embarrassed to tell a doctor in a private room then why would you then tell the nation whilst having a camera pointed at your crusty bollocks or scabby flaps!?

I would guess its because they get free, "private" medical care. They don't have to wait around on waiting lists and visit the hospital 100 times to solve their problem.

But its a guess. I've wondered the same thing myself.

Fwiw i hate that show. Makes me feel sick.

The only one I've ever watched all the way through was a whole one dedicated to really fat people.

Even then I had to sit through scenes of severe vaginal rashes and buried penises (yep).

But I felt ripped afterwards.

I would guess its because they get free, "private" medical care. They don't have to wait around on waiting lists and visit the hospital 100 times to solve their problem.

But its a guess. I've wondered the same thing myself.

Fwiw i hate that show. Makes me feel sick.

The only one I've ever watched all the way through was a whole one dedicated to really fat people.

Even then I had to sit through scenes of severe vaginal rashes and buried penises (yep).

But I felt ripped afterwards.

Eeeuuw!! I hate when you see penis on tv!

Â