Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Just now, sidcow said:

I'm now trying to work out which Scandinavian Death Metal fan you are. Should have chosen something more niche for Villatalk. 

I tried to be both weirdly specific and quite vague.

I think I nailed it.

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I have him pegged as @cyrusr as a sock puppet account. Seems too obvious though. 

No chance am I bloody Welsh, couldn’t stand all the sheep nor living on an “island”. 

And don’t get me started on that there reggae…

• Like 2

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

That’s a glorious day in South Wales, I’d imagine he’s in shorts and t-shirt….

I wear shorts and t-shirt as well but only if the temp is over 30,not as above which looks like around 15

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

15... in February, June maybe

It’s 11 today, been up the allotment without a coat, you could feel the warmth in the sun.

Frog spawn in the pond, slow worms getting jiggy, a robin watching us in amazement as we were clearly on his patch.

You can keep your 30 degree perma bleached never rains hell hole full of killer spiders, killer snakes, sharks, and fizzy bland lager.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s 11 today, been up the allotment without a coat, you could feel the warmth in the sun.

Frog spawn in the pond, slow worms getting jiggy, a robin watching us in amazement as we were clearly on his patch.

You can keep your 30 degree perma bleached never rains hell hole full of killer spiders, killer snakes, sharks, and fizzy bland lager.

I've never wanted to go to Surrey in my life

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

And Mulletts. 

• Like 1

Prompted by Matty Cash and his message of support on his shirt yesterday… how often do players have a message of some kind prepared but they don’t have an appropriate moment to display it, the most obvious one being scoring a goal. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Prompted by Matty Cash and his message of support on his shirt yesterday… how often do players have a message of some kind prepared but they don’t have an appropriate moment to display it, the most obvious one being scoring a goal. 

I was going to write exactly this yesterday, but I never got the right opportunity.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I imagine it would have been bad form to 2 foot Trossard knee high and display it as y he was  being red carded … 

but yeah , maybe he should write  messages more often if it means he’s going to keep scoring 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Â