Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could imagine some villa fans getting his name on the back of there shirt the way it's going. :)
I would seriously consider it! What number to have though?

Ancelotti certainly looks better than "Bent" on the back of a shirt anyway. :lol:

If he becomes our manager I'd seriously consider getting Ancelotti on the back of my shirt! Would have to be done!

I tell you what, I'd seriously consider making the three hour trip up from Kent just to welcome him to Villa if we pulled it off.

I used to go to uni in Kent, 3 hour trip is horrible, especially the traffic on the M25/M1 but for Carlo it would be worth it!

It would have to be number 1, and if Wilkins comes in as our number 2 one of my mates would have to get Wilkins with the number 2 as well lol

I'm going to Kent in September. How would you rate it?

Anyway, on topic, if we did get Ancelotti how many people would we be talking about greeting him at VP?

I could imagine some villa fans getting his name on the back of there shirt the way it's going. :)

Ancelotti certainly looks better than "Bent" on the back of a shirt anyway. :lol:

If he becomes our manager I'd seriously consider getting Ancelotti on the back of my shirt! Would have to be done!

I tell you what, I'd seriously consider making the three hour trip up from Kent just to welcome him to Villa if we pulled it off.

I used to go to uni in Kent, 3 hour trip is horrible, especially the traffic on the M25/M1 but for Carlo it would be worth it!

It would have to be number 1, and if Wilkins comes in as our number 2 one of my mates would have to get Wilkins with the number 2 as well lol

Anyway, on topic, if we did get Ancelotti how many people would we be talking about greeting him at VP?

I would for sure, potentially the most important signing at VP in over a decade.

I would be mighty tempted.. I'd also probably take the time to get Ancelotti on the back of my shirt while I was there.

Which campus? I was at Canterbury. What course you thinking of studying?

I would be tempted to go down to see him!

I find it quite amusing that all these people have put bets on and wonder why his odds are dropping.

Yes, I think someone needs to post a guide to betting on here as It's starting to wind me up.

I can.

1) PLACE BETS NOW!

2) BETTING ENDS!

Darren Bent becomes the latest #avfc member of the Carlo Ancelotti appreciation society. See tomorrow's Birmingham Mail for full interview

That was just tweeted! Seems like even Benty is excited lol he's probably on VillaTalk now jizzing over his keyboard!

Darren Bent becomes the latest #avfc member of the Carlo Ancelotti appreciation society. See tomorrow's Birmingham Mail for full interview

That was just tweeted! Seems like even Benty is excited lol he's probably on VillaTalk now jizzing over his keyboard!

he can be part of the "Jizz in my pants" song from earlier today.

Oh he's not the only one. :)

Just to clarify, we're talking about the University of Kent and not Canterbury Christchurch right? :lol:

Anyway, I'm doing politics and international relations at the Canterbury campus.

or the face of amy bruce!

or the face of amy bruce!

Too far man. :shock:

he can be part of the "Jizz in my pants" song from earlier today.

The team should get together and make a video and whenever someone does something like raise their eyebrow they all automatically jzzz in their pants. lol if that doesn't persuade Ancelotti nothing will!

Oh he's not the only one. :)

Just to clarify, we're talking about the University of Kent and not Canterbury Christchurch right? :lol:

Anyway, I'm doing politics and international relations at the Canterbury campus.

Yeah I went to University of Kent Canterbury! Nice lil town but coming from Birmingham I didn't particularly like it as I missed city life! If you wanna know anything then let me know!

This is just getting way too exciting. The next week is going to be intense.
Quick! Change your avatar back. You'll jinx it. :evil:

Yeah I went to University of Kent Canterbury! Nice lil town but coming from Birmingham I didn't particularly like it as I missed city life! If you wanna know anything then let me know!
Will do. Thanks.

This is just getting way too exciting. The next week is going to be intense.
Quick! Change your avatar back. You'll jinx it. :evil:

Will do. Thanks.

yeah i better had right now.