Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

Carlo Ancelotti IS the next manager of Aston Villa ! If you can still get a bet on him ... fill yer boots !

arrr....so him saying he isnt interested in the position is just a smoke screen 8)

Where's he said that wiggy? (he hasn't by the way)

There has been contact with Carlo Ancelotti’s representatives but it is understood that the former Chelsea manager is not interested in the post.

From the Telegraph article posted on the previous page. There are no quotes and it is most likely guess work. Please let it be Carlo.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo Ancelotti IS the next manager of Aston Villa ! If you can still get a bet on him ... fill yer boots !

arrr....so him saying he isnt interested in the position is just a smoke screen 8)

Where's he said that wiggy? (he hasn't by the way)

There has been contact with Carlo Ancelotti’s representatives but it is understood that the former Chelsea manager is not interested in the post.

From the Telegraph article posted on the previous page. There are no quotes and it is most likely guess work. Please let it be Carlo.

Thats right no quotes. Still in the game..... :D

woop! :D

Same source that told me over a week ago ... I don't think he's here yet (as some reports suggest) but he'll be here this week and signed as manager by Friday !

Same source that told me over a week ago ... I don't think he's here yet (as some reports suggest) but he'll be here this week and signed as manager by Friday !

I really really hope your genuine and not some jumped up pleb trying to get a reaction! :winkold:

GG aready got a 5/1 bet on him, not sure if a wanna risk anymore at this stage, times is tight

I really really hope your genuine and not some jumped up pleb trying to get a reaction! :winkold:

I ain't no jumped up pleb ! I've waited for before making this information public.. I usually check my information with MM first but he's no longer around !

Seems everybody here has their heart set on Ancelotti. I think there will be alot of disapointment round here when the manager is actually announced...

Once they get Ancelotti to Bodymoor Heath then he'll see what a fantastic set up we've got. BH is a bigger statement of ambition than many realise. Its not the be all and end all I know but it will help.

Amen to that...

... brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems everybody here has their heart set on Ancelotti. I think there will be alot of disapointment round here when the manager is actually announced...

Have to agree. It all seems a bit Wesley Sneijder all over again.

Anyway, as much as I'm in favour, if it doesn't happen, who's to say that's not for the best.

I ain't no jumped up pleb ! I've waited for before making this information public.. I usually check my information with MM first but he's no longer around !

I was only messing mate. I do hope your right mate.

Once they get Ancelotti to Bodymoor Heath then he'll see what a fantastic set up we've got. BH is a bigger statement of ambition than many realise. Its not the be all and end all I know but it will help.

Would make a lovely end to a fairytale, but not going to happen im afraid

Would make a lovely end to a fairytale, but not going to happen im afraid

Why do you seem so sure that it wont Stu? Stranger things have happened.

Generally, when a manager is not interested in a position, they come out and say quite early on 'I'm not interested'. This was certainly the case with West Ham.

Can we gain some comfort from the fact that there's no reliable quotes either from Ancelotti or the people close to him declaring such a statement?

.............. Or maybe there has been

A week or two ago Ancelotti was quoted as saying he wants to manage in England. Other then Chelsea the Villa job is the biggest in England at the moment. We never know what he is thinking. I reckon if Randy can get him in a room and convince him of the ambition we have a chance!