Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

I am keeping my fingers crossed that we can get Ancelotti in... Hopfully something more will be said/reported/leaked tomorow or Tuesday. I realy can't take much more of this... if A.Young has a meeting on Tue and he signs for Man Utd on Wed then we can probably say that Ancelotti is not going to be the next manager... even that or A.Young will be happy to be a bit part player at Utd... so we still wont know... DAMN IT!
To be honest even if we get Ancelotti I can still see Ash leaving. Downing on the other I think will stay.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo is in Birmingham today :!:

Fact or just idle gossip?? or attention seeking ;-)

None of the above. Lets say strong rumour?

We don't know you tell us seeing as its you who is saying it.

Well its not 100% fact, but it does have stronger weighting than a rumour.

Pedantic maybe but surely a fact can only be 100% anyway? Either he's in Birmingham or he's not. 100% or 0%...

Ill never forget the day Mr Bo Jangles kept his promise and sang in front of The Holte End after signing Dean Saunders,his signing was a statement of intent as far as i was concerned back then and i really thought we were going to crack it.

Can we please not have a repeat of the 2 pages of crap I've just had to remove from this thread and that includes the stupid post that started it making false claims. Just a reminder as well, posts on posters are not acceptable.

Thanks

I still wanna know how Benitez managed to become favourite last night. It was out of nowhere.

Odds are as much about the bets being made as they are inside knowledge or speculation. It can take surprisingly little to significantly alter the odds on a book.