Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God, how slow am I? Just spotted the Rijkaard link in the Sunday Times. Apparently he's asking around. We are in for serious rollercoaster this week, and optimistically so rather than the nightmare at the start of last season. I will be taking a spare F5 key with me to work tomorrow.

Black Danny just tweeted these.

Villains_1961 Danny Brown

Aston villa new boss at the Marriott country hotel in Meridan with Lerner flying in tomorrow....

Asked how he knows

Villains taking a drive over to Marriott for a nose tonight……

Its on my face book, other Villains have confirmed the claims..

The internet is a brilliant and powerful thing. Mr Lerner will know exactly what the fans' feeling is on this matter and that can only strengthen our chances of getting King Carlo to Villa Park!

NB:- I realise by calling him 'King Carlo' I sound just as bad as the red scouse but to be quite frank, I couldn't give two sh*ts :)

So many rumours flying about. Quite a few people have now said that Ancelotti is staying at some hotel near BMH. I wonder if he really is or will be staying there or everyone is getting over excited and all quoting the same source!

Are you watching Oliver Holt???

You egotistical, anti-Villa PRICK! :mrgreen:

Gives me a chance to say...

shirt lifting, greasy haired, squeaky voiced, dick clenching, rear ending, MON jizzing cockpotsuckingcrabweaseltossingcunt

I voted for Carlo.

It's the kind of appointment that could change the club - in a similar way to Chelsea signing Gullit in the mid 90s. It took them continental, made them a bigger name, and then a few years later... Football is different now, sure, but profile is still huge. Ancelotti can/would change that upwardly.

There is a flip side, which is obviously that if a bigger job comes up in 12/18 months and he's nigh on transformed us then he'd be off quicker than Downing's agent can say "how much?!?!", but I think the positive elements to his appointment outweigh this.

Are you watching Oliver Holt???

You egotistical, anti-Villa PRICK! :mrgreen:

No, whats he said now?

Nothing new. I would just LOVE to see his smarmy, hate-filled face if and when we do sign King Carlo!

He'll be crying into his Martin O'Neill embossed Kleenex tissues!