Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's bring in Martinez and maybe he can bring Rodallega with him....

Although Sir Alex Ferguson is considering our approach for his services and has just been seen on the Aston Expressway in a bat mobile... ITK.

This is going to have more twists and turns than the relegation battle on the last day of the season.

And we all know how that turned out

Perfectly for us.

So that means it'll be Ancelotti!

Carlo Ancelotti 2/1 on paddy power, oh my god I'm gonna lose it

If this happens we will be set up in every way except the team - and he'll sort that

Isn't that just because everyone is getting carried away and lumping on him ?

I'd take a 33/1 flutter on Deschamps

I'm gonna turn this off now and look again in the morning and find that nothing has changed wait another week or too and find myself disappointed oh well let's see where we go from here deschamps is a pipe dream and will never happen rite night all and have fun

this "sky sports sources understand..." was that followed by a link to skybet and his chelsea odds? not that im questioning the integrity of a company such as sky...

That doesn't sound at all like a Rupert Murdoch operation surely not

...and why isnt mcleish in the poll?

Well apart from the fact that he got the scum relegated I can't think of any other plus points.

he was very highly regarded 3 months ago when they had just beaten the gooners to win the league cup and were 5 places off their highest ever finish...

i would just like to make it clear however that i, in no way, shape or form want anything to do with him - doesnt mean he isnt in the running though.

If this happens we will be set up in every way except the team - and he'll sort that

. did it not say on sky italia or somewhere that ancellotti turned us down??

Isn't that just because everyone is getting carried away and lumping on him ?

I'd take a 33/1 flutter on Deschamps

I got 33/1 on Ancelotti yesterday so please Mr Lerner do the right thing and appoint him.

Well, what a rollercoaster of an evening... The emotion, the drama, the wild speculation! We've only been without a manager for 25 hours.... We're in for a hell of a month!!

...and why isnt mcleish in the poll?

Well apart from the fact that he got the scum relegated I can't think of any other plus points.

he was very highly regarded 3 months ago when they had just beaten the gooners to win the league cup and were 5 places off their highest ever finish...

i would just like to make it clear however that i, in no way, shape or form want anything to do with him - doesnt mean he isnt in the running though.

Hope not, he had SHA playing real boring football and would be a step back imo.

i wouldn`t mind us doing 1 on them so he resigns and then we say haha no way, we dun want you