Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with his american accent no doubt

Faulkner - "So weve heard a lot about your great immitation accents, can you immitate an american?".

Wallybrolly - "sure thing"

Faulkner - "Say router"

Wallybrolly - says "router" completely wrong.

Faulkner - "Wow Randy he sounds just like you"

Randy - "well take him".

We'll end up playing rowt one soccer :(

I can see why the prospect of getting Ancelotti would cause real excitement, but I wonder whether he fits the current Villa business model given the assets we currently have?

Should Randy take a punt on a Ferrari, when all his research tells him that Villa currently need a reliable minibus with extra seats for a couple of new additions?

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see Carlo at the Villa, but does he have the right management qualities for AVFC circa 2011?

I can see why the prospect of getting Ancelotti would cause real excitement, but I wonder whether he fits the current Villa business model given the assets we currently have?

Should Randy take a punt on a Ferari, when all his research tells him that Villa currently need a reliable minibus with extra seats for a couple of new additions?

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see Carlo at the Villa, but does he have the right management qualities for AVFC circa 2011?

There's only one way to find out!

I can confirm....

Radio 5 top sports story at 3pm is that Aston Villa have contacted Fulham to say they have not gone behind the clubs back to try and appoint Mark Hughes as their new manager. Fulham have confirmed that they are discussing a new contract with Mark Hughes.....

So the Mirror might well have it wrong!

Should Randy take a punt on a Ferari, when all his research tells him that Villa currently need a reliable minibus with extra seats for a couple of new additions?

There's only one way to find out!

I couldn't even spell Ferrari correctly, so what do I know! :oops:

I don't think we'll get Ancelotti for a second, even though he'd be met with a larger amount of excitement than when MON joined.

However, people go on about the money he may cost - surely we're still in quite a strong position; no new sponsors have been lined up and who the manager is (and the amount of coverage they'll get, and from which countries) surely is part of the negotiation tool. You might be able to squeeze some more cash out of a potential sponsor if they knew their name was going to splashed everywhere for a while.

Ancelotti would be amazing. There is no doubting that. I think we're all really expecting it to be Hughes at the end of the day, and that wouldn't be bad.

Should Randy take a punt on a Ferrari, when all his research tells him that Villa currently need a reliable minibus with extra seats for a couple of new additions?

But when you are playing catch up, as Villa are, can you do that in a minibus? No! You need the sports car!

Getting in Ancelotti would be like pulling a ridiculously hot girl with low self esteem. Well worth doing, but you know it'll come to an end one day in the not too distant future.

I present you this!

:notworthy: