General Chat

maqroll

Is everyone enjoying Gary Nevilles first foray into the punditry world

compared to other Sky pundits like Redknapp, Gray and Wilkins he is brilliant

You must be **** joking. He is the absolute worst pundit I've ever heard in my entire life. Not only is he anti-Villa, but he also has that annoying accent.

I used to dislike Alan Smith but after hearing that prick Neville, Smith sounds like Martin Tyler in comparison.

Why is he anti-Villa btw?

I watched the QPR game and he had nothing but negative things to say about us. Everytime we got a freekick he was like "oh that wasn't a freekick" and everytime we tackled a QPR player he was calling for a freekick.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know what the Chelsea fans' Ferdinand chants were?

to the tune of the city is ours - anton Ferdinand you know what you are

uefa won't understand so won't kick up a fuss, it's also very easy to argue it means a number of things despite blatantly only meaning one thing, time for the fa to grow a pair

I say this so often, but the song is called Sloop John B, not The City is Ours. It's by the **** Beach Boys and is on one of the most famous albums in the history of recorded music, Pet Sounds. I am stunned by how many people don't seem to know this

uefa won't understand so won't kick up a fuss, it's also very easy to argue it means a number of things despite blatantly only meaning one thing, time for the fa to grow a pair

I say this so often, but the song is called Sloop John B, not The City is Ours. It's by the **** Beach Boys and is on one of the most famous albums in the history of recorded music, Pet Sounds. I am stunned by how many people don't seem to know this

it could be to the tune of happy birthday and it would still be easier to explain if you related it to a villa chant, if id have said sloop john b how many people would know what i meant? half? so whats the point? i say to the tune of city is ours and everyone knows what im talking about

it could be to the tune of happy birthday and it would still be easier to explain if you related it to a villa chant, if id have said sloop john b how many people would know what i meant? half? so whats the point? i say to the tune of city is ours and everyone knows what im talking about

THe cIty iS ours

it could be to the tune of happy birthday and it would still be easier to explain if you related it to a villa chant, if id have said sloop john b how many people would know what i meant?
:wave:

I had no idea what tune "The City is Ours" uses, as I haven't been to VP for a few years.

But I know "Sloop John B" all right. :)

it could be to the tune of happy birthday and it would still be easier to explain if you related it to a villa chant, if id have said sloop john b how many people would know what i meant?
:wave:

I had no idea what tune "The City is Ours" uses, as I haven't been to VP for a few years.

But I know "Sloop John B" all right. :)

You are the exception rather than the rule though! :lol: :winkold:

in fairness they have done well in recent weeks without picking up results(should have took 4 points from last 2 games) and has his team playing neat passing football. Keeps this up and they will be ok.

Rochina looks a real find

Steve Kean has signed a new contract at Blackburn... :lol:

After one of the owners said in an interview yesterday that they definitely weren't discussing a new contract with Kean

Have those owners ever said anything that's actually true?

I see Ginola is suing Houllier because Houllier called him a bastard in his book, Gerard really does blame everyone but himself.
In all fairness, Houllier's got a point. Imagine how frustrated we would be if we were seconds away from winning a really crucial game and lost it because Collins hoofed the ball up field instead of passing it to a teammate (as he often does).