General Chat

maqroll

To be fair I haven't seen the incident however I'm told he decided to cross instead of keep the ball, the whole team must have been back defending then? so how did Bulgaria manage to score without other poor bits of play. I feel Gerard is being slightly unfair unless Ginola basically put them through on goal.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they had a free kick in the corner at the other end in injury time, ginola decides to smash a cross in rather than play for time, over hits it by miles then does nothing, they go up the other end and score, probably the lowest point in his career so he's bound to not accept the blame and to be fair neither ginola or cantona did anything for france after that

if it was a biography then i dont see how he could sue but its a coaching book

Blatter witch hunt alert

he's said in an interview that racism doesn't happen and if it does they should shake hands, Twitter is going tits

I've listened to the interview, the man blatantly hasn't mastered English I can easily interpret what he's saying as there is a racism problem (which IMO by and large there isn't) and regardless of what happened during the match you should still shake hands after ( which I agree with)

Blatter witch hunt alert

he's said in an interview that racism doesn't happen and if it does they should shake hands, Twitter is going tits

I've listened to the interview, the man blatantly hasn't mastered English I can easily interpret what he's saying as there is a racism problem (which IMO by and large there isn't) and regardless of what happened during the match you should still shake hands after ( which I agree with)

If I was racially abused by someone the last thing i'd do is shake their hand.

Blatter witch hunt alert

Are you for real?

in the context that john terry should have seeked anton ferdinand out after the game tried to shake his hand and apologise face to face as a man rather than what will actually happen; terry if found guilty will have someone read a prefabricated apology on SSN

if ferdinand tells him to do one then i wouldnt blame him, but id still rather see them shake hands the guilty party apologise and then have the book thrown at him rather than pretend nothings happened the book gets thrown then the apology

Well, we all knew Blatter's views on racism in football and how he denies it exists, just look at the decision to give Russia the World Cup.

yes because Blatter had brainwashed all them members of the World Cup committee including some who were black to vote for Russia.

Well, we all knew Blatter's views on racism in football and how he denies it exists, just look at the decision to give Russia the World Cup.

yes because Blatter had brainwashed all them members of the World Cup committee including some who were black to vote for Russia.

So you think the organisation is not corrupt?

He is obviously losing his mind with old age and is not in a fit state to be the head of FIFA anymore.

But he'll be there until he dies.

On which basis, the only reasonable action to take is for everyone to chip in a few quid towards paying a professional assassin.

I never said he did that, but there's no doubt that it was rigged.

Barcelona call for Premier League to kick out four clubs.

Barcelona president Sandro Rosell has urged the Premier League to cut a fifth of its clubs, in order to allow top sides to play Champions League games on weekends.

Rosell is vice-president of the European Club Association, the group that succeeded the G-14 – which represented the continent’s elite teams.

He revealed there was a desire from clubs to play glitzy Champions League ties at weekends but leagues would have to be slashed accordingly to do so.

Rosell said: ‘It’s something all of them would have to agree to. That includes the Premier League, who would have to reduce from 20 to 16 [teams]. 'It’s the best way of implementing the competitions in the near future. 'We want a bigger Champions League. That’s what we are aiming for but not necessarily with Uefa.’

Here

Can't see the majority of Premier League teams voting for it. It's clear they want to take some power back from Uefa.