Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Chindie

As for MW2 gameplay, if you can't see the flaws there's no point in arguing. It wasn't a level playingfield, far from it. You can not possibly defend yourself against some things, like danger close noob tubes, marathon/lightweight/commando and that's why it was a poor game and that's why these things are no longer in the game. And the reason I didn't get tonnes of nukes is because once I get the emblem I stopped using them because they were boring.

As opposed to me, who never used them because i was far, far too shit to rack up anywhere near 25 kills on the bounce.

Im confused Kurt?

Do you prefer it when a few bullets (1 or 2) kill you or more (3 or 4)?

3 or 4 is much better. Think MW3 will be 2/3 though. :(

As for Nukes it's not really 25 kills. It's harder to get Dogs/Gunship on Black Ops as it takes 11 kills by you. A Nuke only takes about 9, the rest is done by your killstreaks.

I'd probably enjoy BF more if I had friends that played it. But I was just playing alongside retards against full parties all the time and it's impossible. I'm trying to plant bombs while these clowns are sitting at the back if the map with their recon kit. At least on COD I can still win if I'm on my own/playing with 1 other. That's the upside of it for me.

I'd probably enjoy BF more if I had friends that played it. But I was just playing alongside retards against full parties all the time and it's impossible. I'm trying to plant bombs while these clowns are sitting at the back if the map with their recon kit. At least on COD I can still win if I'm on my own/playing with 1 other. That's the upside of it for me.

Im sure we could get together a mong free squad from here! :)

Playstation or EggsBox?

Playstation or EggsBox?

Egg my friend, and you?

Who complained about the bullet damage? Surely it's realistic if only a few bullets kill someone? I personally thought it takes too many to kill in ordinary team deathmatch.

Me and no it's not more realistic, it's less realistic. In Black Ops I think it takes 3 or 4 hit markers (depending where you hit) to kill someone. That isn't even realistic, but at least you can still have the opportunity to get away and it makes it harder to kill since the recoil on the guns. In IW games it's 2 or 3 hits for the kill and there's no recoil so it makes it far too easy.

As for MW2 gameplay, if you can't see the flaws there's no point in arguing. It wasn't a level playingfield, far from it. You can not possibly defend yourself against some things, like danger close noob tubes, marathon/lightweight/commando and that's why it was a poor game and that's why these things are no longer in the game. And the reason I didn't get tonnes of nukes is because once I get the emblem I stopped using them because they were boring.

I'm pretty sure its more realistic if fewer bullets kill you. I don't think I'd survive2/3 bullets personally and not just run away. I know its a game. But we are talking about realism here aren't we....

People who get annoyed at the "flaws" I just perceive as lack of skill. There are so many ways around each type of flaw if youre intelligent about it. If we refer back to realism, how many people survive getting blown up by a grenande in real life and go sprinting off? Its a war game, shit happens. Do it back to them? go and commando pro them? snipe them from distance? Plenty of ways around it.

Youre the first person I've ever heard describe getting nukes as boring. I personally find it quite a challenge and thrill getting them!

People who get annoyed at the "flaws" I just perceive as lack of skill. There are so many ways around each type of flaw if youre intelligent about it. If we refer back to realism, how many people survive getting blown up by a grenande in real life and go sprinting off? Its a war game, shit happens. Do it back to them? go and commando pro them? snipe them from distance? Plenty of ways around it.

So how do you propose you get around the insane noob tube spam on MW2? Don't say blast shield, blast shield is balls. Why should you have to try put up with people exploiting a game breaking overpowered feature? MW2 was a horrible game, it had some charm mostly coming from the absolute insanity of it, but eventually the way it's played took any fun out of it. Try and play domination and tell me it's not ridiculous. People wait by flags with there One Man Army grenade launcher Danger Close combo. Unplayable and it doesn't take any amount of 'skill'. There was a reason everybody did it, because it was easy and impossible to counter.

I'm pretty sure its more realistic if fewer bullets kill you. I don't think I'd survive2/3 bullets personally and not just run away. I know its a game. But we are talking about realism here aren't we....

My uncle was shot in the arm twice. He is currently not dead. 3/4 is about right. 2 is not. It's less realistic and makes and doesn't really account for lag/bad host.

People who get annoyed at the "flaws" I just perceive as lack of skill.

Well, I certainly don't consider myself a bad player by any means. Answer me this: If there's nothing wrong with my complains, why have IW removed them from MW3?

There are so many ways around each type of flaw if youre intelligent about it. If we refer back to realism, how many people survive getting blown up by a grenande in real life and go sprinting off? Its a war game, shit happens. Do it back to them? go and commando pro them? snipe them from distance? Plenty of ways around it.

I find it quite laughable you talk about realism and then defend commando. Commando is overpowered, no question about it. If it's 'realistic' and not a flaw, then why don't we send our armed forces out with a knife? Because judging by MW2, it's sure as hell more effective than using a gun.

Using Commando on people that're using Commando isn't a way around the flaw. If anything it plays into their hands more because your playstyle will dictate that you need to be close to them for a kill.

Youre the first person I've ever heard describe getting nukes as boring. I personally find it quite a challenge and thrill getting them!

They aren't that difficult to get. Gunship/Dogs is more of a challenge.

I have to pick up on the realism thing again though because and compare it to my complaints. You say you want realism?

*OneManArmy: Not realistic. I don't remember the last time I saw someone in the military be able to magically make their grenades appear over and over.

*Quick Scoping: Not realistic. Do you know how heavy sniper rifles are? You can't run around with them and just fire like that with any kind of accuracy, impossible.

*Commando: Not realistic. You can't teleport in real life and I imagine one stab to the torso wouldn't kill someone, I'd like to think our armed forces have some sort of protection and aren't just running around in a t-shirt.

*Recoil: Not realistic. Real guns kick. MW2 guns don't. Simple as.

/rant.

Would your Uncle have survived being shot twice in the head or chest and carried running around? I know I wouldnt.

They've taken SOME of them out because people with lack of skill complain about it. ;-)

if someone is stabbing with commando, get your shotgun out. works for me....but im skillful

if someones noobtoobing;

snipe them when theyre reloading.

flashbang them then shoot them.

flashbang them then stab them.

throw a grenade.

stun them then shoot them.

avoid that part of the map or wait to go with someone else and intelligently take that player out, you know with skill!

If someone is camping and sniping, dont go out in the open maybe? strategically make your way around then flash them? grenade them? stun them? shoot them? I can continue.

(I can be sarcastic too)

I agree about one man army but the rest of it is just the fun of the game and there are ways around it if you use your brain. Youre obviously a very passionate gamer, and maybe take them too seriously and are a perfectionist when it comes down to them?

I never said anything about headshots, did I?

You do realise that shotguns take 2 shots and that Commando only takes 1 knife? The range on Commando is as good as a shotgun and the hit detection far better. As for the rest of your comments. Fine and dandy if it's a 1-on-1, you act like you can just up to a sniper and stab him.

Too seriously? Nah. Do I want games to be better? Absoloutely. If anyone is taking them too seriously it's you and your 'realism' and tactics stuff. :lol: