dudevillaisnice

In all likelihood Fellaini will be banned for 2 of them games-on 9 bookings but i am hoping we get someone in before then.

I could be wrong, so don't bit my head off but I don't think you guys have the money, really I don't. I suspect you've been sold down the river again by that wonderful chairman of yours.

I could be wrong, so don't bit my head off but I don't think you guys have the money, really I don't. I suspect you've been sold down the river again by that wonderful chairman of yours.
I dont think we have much money either but we have been linked with some good players who will offer different options,Odemwingie and Pazzini being a few of the latest.On loan that is.

Didn't he used to play for Lille?

I think Everton are being taken seriously by everyone. As far as football goes though, they're pretty unremarkable, not really the sort of team to excite the neutrals so perhaps they don't get talked about as much, because of that.

DDID,anything can happen in football as has been proven time and time again.I love the fact noone is really noticing us at the moment.

Arsenal certainly aren't noticing you, they're still going on about the title but I think you're our direct challengers along with the Arse for a UEFA or CL spot.

I'm taking them seriously, they just seem a bit, well, dull. If they played in my back garden, I'd close the curtains...
We are playing some of the best "football" i have seen in my time supporting us at the moment.Controlled possession and good football,Arteta,Pienaar,Fellaini and Osman all love to play with the ball on the floor and we arent so boring-which i admit we used to be.

I don't like Everton at all.

It's meant to be us crashing the Big Four Party... Everton look like they could now crash ours.. which I think it just plain rude!

I will be bricking it if they buy a striker in January because their midfield is genuinely looking one of the strongest in the league.

Looks like Arteta is a wanted man, reported today that Arsene will bid 12m to 'stand in' for Fabregas. :lol:

Up early today!

Newspapers are great. Arsenal need a midfielder, Arteta playing well must equal a bid from Wenger. Arteta is precisely the sort of player Le Arse don't need.

Looks like Arteta is a wanted man, reported today that Arsene will bid 12m to 'stand in' for Fabregas. :lol:

Up early today!

Newspapers are great. Arsenal need a midfielder, Arteta playing well must equal a bid from Wenger. Arteta is precisely the sort of player Le Arse don't need.

You're up early today! I'm up at 5.30am everyday for work. :lol:

Â