dudevillaisnice

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

Silva is a massively overrated manager. 

Used to think he had potential but seems be a trend at most clubs now

Starts really well then quicklly turns into shit defending and teams opened up at ease. A Portuguese Sherwood

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had a look at their remaining fixtures.

It’s quite possible they could go the rest of the season without winning another game at home - Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd and Burnley. IF that happened, they would have won once in twelve home games since the end of November.

Their away fixtures are a bit kinder but I don’t see many wins on the horizon there either if I’m honest - Cardiff, Newcastle, West Ham, Fulham, Palace and Spurs. At this present moment, the only game I put them as outright favourites is the Fulham game.

Not what they had in mind for this season I suspect.

• Like 1

Silva has been found out but rot started before that. Everton sign players with no plans 

Signed 3 playmakers in 2017 for big money in Sigurdsson, Klaasen and Rooney to replace Lukaku. Only 1 player still at Everton 

Michael Keame, Williams, Schmeiderlein more big money flops

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Just had a look at their remaining fixtures.

It’s quite possible they could go the rest of the season without winning another game at home - Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd and Burnley. IF that happened, they would have won once in twelve home games since the end of November.

Their away fixtures are a bit kinder but I don’t see many wins on the horizon there either if I’m honest - Cardiff, Newcastle, West Ham, Fulham, Palace and Spurs. At this present moment, the only game I put them as outright favourites is the Fulham game.

Not what they had in mind for this season I suspect.

Last season they finished on 49 points under Big Sam. Not a chance they'll get to that figure with those home games you've posted as usually a struggling team gets a home win or two to turn around form and pretty difficult with who they have left to play.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So Jordan Pickford in a bar fight on Sunday night in Sunderland.

How does these players keep finding themselves in situations like this?

Just walk away dude.

• Like 1

He was giving abuse to the Newcastle fans during the game about 2 weeks ago(before another amazing error kept him quiet) so not surprised at all. 

regardless of his actions I genuinely think he is one of the most overhyped keepers in the Premier League (a league with so many poor stoppers signed for big fees)

Â