dudevillaisnice

4 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Seen a few reports of Rooney's "wonder-goal". I'm not sure it's quite that special, he's got all the time in the world and the goal couldn't be more open. WTF is Hart thinking?

1287.png?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

What on earth is Hart doing?

I hope Southgate drops him for the WC. 

Just watched the goal on YouTube, Hart really had no reason to be charging out like he did then the forward had 2 defenders with him. Then why clear it to the midddle of the field. Absolute fool. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Got their derby next. Liverpool on fire so will be a tough test for them 

Everton haven't won at Anfield since September 1999 so not winning there dosen't really affect their season.

Swansea at home after that, win that and they'll probably be in the top half and looking to finish 7th or 8th with a decent second half of the season.

Funny old game as they said...

• 3 weeks later...

Circle of Sam Allardyce.

Dog shit team is dog shit.

Sam comes in and gets them organised.

Dog shit teams starts winning games.

Initial joy of getting 3 points wears off, turgid football begins to take its toll on the supporters.

Allardyce tries to change his style for a month, first bad result sees Sam shit himself and fall back on his dull football, will never go back to trying to please the masses for the remainder of his reign.

Fans get restless and sick of his football. Owners get complacent and want more.

Allardyce gets sacked.

Club hires someone sexy, initial bounce followed by freefall.

Another dog shit team is dog shit.

Sam comes in and gets them organised.

I give Sam until next Christmas until Everton fans are screaming they have had enough and hire another flavour of the month.

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

whats he actually changed? the idea that he's got them "working harder" just shows what a load of shit modern football is

The defence obviously. They were conceding 3 or 4 goals every game under Koeman from September onwards.

See that's maybe a bit simple, I haven't seen a lot of Everton this season and most of what I've seen has been in the Europa league where they were utter dog shit, embarrassing, Ashley Williams in particular in a few games as an individual simply looked like he wasn't even trying, the Atalanta game the whole team just gave up

if now Williams has pulled his finger out of ass and decided to start playing to his actual level then that's not Sam, and shame on him

if it's simple structure and team shape changes then fair enough

Â