dudevillaisnice

1 minute ago, Pez1974 said:

Coady; Tarkowski; McNeill; Gray;

All players I've seen people on twitter say we should/should've signed this summer.

I know the club is rotten; I know Lampard is rubbish - but perhaps Mings, Konsa, et al aren't that bad - no matter how hard Gerrard tried to make them look bad

It could also be that Fat Frank is making the above look bad in the same way that Gerrard made our boys look like no hopers during his short tenure here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

Coady; Tarkowski; McNeill; Gray;

All players I've seen people on twitter say we should/should've signed this summer.

I know the club is rotten; I know Lampard is rubbish - but perhaps Mings, Konsa, et al aren't that bad - no matter how hard Gerrard tried to make them look bad

Do you only follow insane people?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Do you only follow insane people?

Coady, Tarkowski, McNeill and Gray are all good enough to keep a team up. Nobody's saying they're world beaters (apart from Southgate maybe) but the Everton squad should be targeting somewhere around 15th IMO.

Lampard is a poor manager, and the right appointment now will probably rescue them. Bournemouth, Forest, Southampton all look worse on paper, Wolves and West Ham seem incapable of scoring atm, and Leicester are in free fall. It's all still to play for, regardless of how badly run the club is.

I think they'll cling on, a bit like we did under Lambert and McLeish, but things will continue to get worse.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Coady, Tarkowski, McNeill and Gray are all good enough to keep a team up. Nobody's saying they're world beaters (apart from Southgate maybe) but the Everton squad should be targeting somewhere around 15th IMO.

Lampard is a poor manager, and the right appointment now will probably rescue them. Bournemouth, Forest, Southampton all look worse on paper, Wolves and West Ham seem incapable of scoring atm, and Leicester are in free fall. It's all still to play for, regardless of how badly run the club is.

I think they'll cling on, a bit like we did under Lambert and McLeish, but things will continue to get worse.

They're not like. They can all be part of a decent team if surrounded by quality or a great coach but as we found when you sign 4 , 5 or 6 of them you're in trouble.

They're terrible players. Cloggers and 1 in 10 game performers.

Just now, avfc1982am said:

He's the perfect fit for Everton imo. 

They may well want better but they're a basket case that needs stabilising. Dyche will do that.

I'm not sure DCL will like it when Dyche calls him a fairy for wearing a dress to work though.  

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

They're not like. They can all be part of a decent team if surrounded by quality or a great coach but as we found when you sign 4 , 5 or 6 of them you're in trouble.

Problem is you say this about 90% of the players in the Premier League, so it's hard to take seriously

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Nah, with the right manager I’m sure they are good enough to get 1 point better than Southampton, Leicester and Bournemouth (or any other 3 clubs).

• Like 2

Â