dudevillaisnice

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, maqroll said:

2 points from the drop zone. I could see Burnley shithousing their way to safety, leaving Leeds and Everton fighting it out to the end.

Except Everton have 3 games in hand on Brentford and only 2 points behind.  Be saying it for ages Brentford will go! 

4 minutes ago, Annoyman said:

Everton are one point clear of the relegation zone, they were only two clear in the as it stands table while they were still level with city

7 games left for them at Goodison:

Wolves

Leicester

Palace

Newcastle

Man. United

Chelsea

Brentford

That is tough. Wolves and Newcastle bang in form, Palace and Leicester aren't but still needs some wins to be sure and Brentford right at the end a massive six pointer. Just beating them won't be enough though.

I really can't see them getting much away tbh so going to need minimum of three wins from those above. I'd be surprised if they're safe going into the last day.

Good on Everton making a complaint, hopefully will encourage other teams to raise their hands and question the dubious decisions since Vars introduction… (yes I am blaming Var, you can understand human error, but wrong/biased decisions from Var you can’t)

• Like 1

On 26/02/2022 at 22:54, VillaChris said:

7 games left for them at Goodison:

Wolves

Leicester

Palace

Newcastle

Man. United

Chelsea

Brentford

That is tough. Wolves and Newcastle bang in form, Palace and Leicester aren't but still needs some wins to be sure and Brentford right at the end a massive six pointer. Just beating them won't be enough though.

I really can't see them getting much away tbh so going to need minimum of three wins from those above. I'd be surprised if they're safe going into the last day.

Think they will win the next three home games and be well clear of danger by the last game. Unlucky against Man City 

33 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Think they will win the next three home games and be well clear of danger by the last game. Unlucky against Man City 

They could be in the relegation zone and 5 points adrift of Burnley before they play again

On 26/02/2022 at 20:24, StewieGriffin said:

They'll stay up.

Leeds and Brentford will save them

Yeah I think it would be cuddly Brentford being the final team to drop. 

Good riddance I say. Yes they may well be a community run club with a nice manager, but we never beat them so let them drop.

4 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Good on Everton making a complaint, hopefully will encourage other teams to raise their hands and question the dubious decisions since Vars introduction… (yes I am blaming Var, you can understand human error, but wrong/biased decisions from Var you can’t)

Do you think Var is a computer generated decision? It's just a video replay. It's still stupid refs making wrong calls.

7 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Do you think Var is a computer generated decision? It's just a video replay. It's still stupid refs making wrong calls.

Yeah that’s what I mean, it’s highlighting how corrupt it truly is, even with clear visual evidence they give snide decisions!

• Like 1

Â