Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

tenner (think Id pay that for him to stay)! - Wouldnt be surprised if any of the top 6 came sniffin!!

Cool, I'll take your money.

Though you might as well make it a donation to the site as I can't be bothered giving out my bank details over the web :P

tenner (think Id pay that for him to stay)! - Wouldnt be surprised if any of the top 6 came sniffin!!

Cool, I'll take your money.

Though you might as well make it a donation to the site as I can't be bothered giving out my bank details over the web :P

deal, Im happy with that, like I say Id pay that for him to stay - Tell you what, lets make it £11

Not a chance in hell of Bent going - 4 years left on contract so it would take an unbelieveable bid, considering what we paid, for the club to even consider selling him. I also believe that this applies to Downing although to a slightly lesser extent given that he only has 2 years.

I think the club has set its marker when it comes to selling ;

2 years left play hard ball

1 year left sign contract or take best offer.

I know Milner' sale goes against this but I also believe there was alot of internal politics going on around that sale which culminated in MON leaving. Non of which we are ever likely to be party too

As far as I'm aware he can't leave this summer anyway due to the rule of only being able to play for two teams permanently in 12 months.

i thought that too but wasn't sure on the ruling

Its a season I think mate not a calendar year.

Â