Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Having a medical at Fulham it seems (Stewart James Guardian)

So called ITK's on Twitter and Villa Talk strike again, i.e knowing naff all!

To be fair, he was apparently due at Palace this morning but something has changed to make him head over to Fulham.

Guess they stumped up their offer to whatever it is that we wanted.

To be fair, he was apparently due at Palace this morning but something has changed to make him head over to Fulham.

No ITK's were saying he was having a medial at Palace either, ITK's dont exist!

I assume Fulham have matched or gotten very close too the reported £6m fee then. Glad it is finally coming to an end and it was nice of Darren to leave Holloway's plans in tatters in the process.

No ITK's were saying he was having a medial at Palace either, ITK's dont exist!

It was a journalist saying he was moving to Palace. Now you are quoting a journalist saying he is moving to Fulham. Clearly you are believing that Stewart James is 'ITK' so it is pretty ironic to be saying ITKs don't exist.

It was a journalist saying he was moving to Palace. Now you are quoting a journalist saying he is moving to Fulham. Clearly you are believing that Stewart James is 'ITK' so it is pretty ironic to be saying ITKs don't exist.

Not really, Stewart James is saying it when its actually happening!

No smug Villa Talk ITK's or Twitter ones claiming it was happening days ago, funny that.

No smug Villa Talk ITK's or Twitter ones claiming it was happening days ago, funny that.

He is on Twiiter, claiming to know something others don't, which has now been clarified by other sources.

That my friend is the definition of being 'in the know', he got the scoop.

I guess by accepting the Palace offer, we forced Fulham to make a move. Well done Villa.

If the Palace stuff was true then that is what I'm inclined to believe also. Of the two clubs I'm sure Bent would rather go to Fulham - better manager and more chance of still being in the PL next year.

The Palace link always did seem a bit odd, even when SVC was claiming it was happening but we'll see how it pans out. Maybe he'll end up in QPR's car park this afternoon.

We have players who can play out wide though who have enough about them to supply him.

no we dont

Tonev, N'Zogia (when fit) but we won't find out either way anyway.

Neither are the kind of players to supply bent though, not even close. Both run with the ball and don't seem to put in anywhere near enough crosses. You need a Downing/Young combo of old fashioned wingers to get the most out of someone like Bent. Crosses into the box

I would have thought players who are used to playing out wide and are given the instruction to put more crosses in would, eh, actually put more crosses in but as stated before we're not going to be able to prove that either way due to Lambert not playing Bent for whatever reason and secondly Bent seemingly on his way.

Collymore broke the news last night, all reporters new he was off to palace and at the last minute he has changed his mind.

So your ITK rant is total cack. Get over it.

Â