James Collins

AngelGabriel

i think Bramble has a court case or a sentencing coming up.

He was acquitted of his sexual assault charges recently.

yeah but he still has the touch of a ....... :winkold:

bravo!

would be awesome if they took warnock and collins, collins to west ham also good.

then there aren't many of the MON over inflated wage earners left are there?

hutton can't be on much, wouldn't mind him getting shipped out too and then we'll be starting the season with a lambert back 4.

lichaj/lowton clark/vlaar baker/dunne cresswell

???

Would I be right in saying this, current defenders in the SAFC squad are.

Phil Bardsley - Right Back (O'Neill has being playing him as a left back)

Michael Turner - Centre Back (appears to be off to Norwich)

Wes Brown - Centre Back (Can play right back as well, very injury prone)

John O'Shea - Play along the back four but mainly at right back.

Matthew Kilgallon - Centre back. (only played 7 games in the league last year)

Titus Bramble - Centre back.

Carlos Cuellar - Centre back. (Could be seen as a right back by MON)

Having had a look at that I would say that SAFC are more in need of a left back than a centre back.

With Brown out for a while with ligament damage, Turner gone. That leaves them weak at CB as Bramble & Kilgallon are just not good enough. Richardson place LB for them doesn't he?

But hey double delight if they want Warnock and Collins!

I'd agree with what you're saying to be honest, I'm not too sure I just remember the game at Villa Park last year the back four was O'Shea - Turner - Killgallon - Bardsley. *Just checked Bardsley played in 31 games

& Richardson played 27 so maybe a lot of rotating.

O'Shea and Brown are very injury prone, Turner is off, Kilgallon doesnt seem trusted by MON and i think Bramble has a court case or a sentencing coming up.

dont try playdown chance of this transfer :P

I wasnt just trying to saw he should take Warnock too ;)

I think we need to sell some bodies, so no selling rumor would surprise me, but the list of people i would prefer to sell more than Collins is pretty long.

Mine would be Hutton, Warnock and Dunne in that order. But don't think anyone would consider paying us to take the latter off us.

WEST HAM want James Collins back — for £2million.

The defender, 28, joined the Hammers from Cardiff in 2005 before signing for Aston Villa.

Villa boss Paul Lambert is set to let Collins go if he can find a replacement.

It's The Sun, and there are no quotes, but we can hope.

I think we already have players at the club who could do better than them. Lichaj could do a better job than Warnock, Lowton a better job than Hutton and Clark a better job than Collins. Obviously we need reinforcements but I'm confident in listing those three players (plus Dunne) as ones I want to leave.

One thing I will say is I feel O'Neill doesnt have the silly money he had here up at Sunderland. That being said I do think Dunne, Collins & Warnock could all be good value was he to sign them, but only him. He definitely needs a left back as I checked and Bardsley played the bulk of his last few games at left back. Plus he would appear to be collecting centre halves there and I honestly (King Carlos aside) dont think I'd have any of them here.

I'm pretty sure I coined the 'Welcome xxxx' announcements on VT so let me add to my collection with...

Goodbye James Collins.

He'll be having talks with a premier league club this weekend. I've been asked not to say who with, but you don't need to be a rocket scientist to work it out.

I'm pretty sure I coined the 'Welcome xxxx' announcements on VT so let me add to my collection with...

Goodbye James Collins.

He'll be having talks with a premier league club this weekend. I've been asked not to say who with, but you don't need to be a rocket scientist to work it out.

Nice to have it confirmed.

Quite clearly a deal is lined up for one of our players now we've agreed a fee for Vlaar.

Goodbye James Collins.

West Ham?

I think we need to increase the fuel pressure in the second stage boosters.

Â