Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be incredibly tough at their place and considering we couldn't get anything at home to Wolves, away at Everton is logically going to be much much tougher still. Saying that, you just never know and if we were to keep it tight and nick something I'd be over the moon.

I would play:

----------------------------------Friedel---------------------------------------

---Walker/Cuellar---------Dunne-----Collins---------------Young----------

----------------------------NRC----------Makoun-----------------------------

----------------------------------Petrov----------------------------------------

-------Young---------------------------------------------------Downing-------

-----------------------------------Bent------------------------------------------

Considering that would mean having people like Albrighton, Bannan, Gabby, Delph etc on the bench, it still amazes me how we're doing so poorly - we've got an excellent squad of players!

Not sure about 'we've got an excellent squad of players' comment but agree with your team selection if you'd use Delph instead of Petrov.

I'd pick Walker all day long over Cuellar against Everton due to Baine's pace and trickery!

Come on lads surprise us all and get the win.

I'm off to this one today as it is only down the road. Makes a chance from the train journey down to Brum every other week.

Anyway, anything more than a loss today will be a bonus. I certainly don't think our season hinges on this match. However, if we somehow manage to pull off a win then it could have an amazing impact on the team.

Something needs to change though as we have not been playing well at all. If we continue to play the way we have been then we are already down. I think we will step it up a bit though from now until the end of the season. Hopefully we can start by nicking a point or three there today. Fingers crossed. UTV!

I'd pick Walker all day long over Cuellar against Everton due to Baine's pace and trickery!
I'd pick Cuellar for the same reason, young Mr Walker leaves a little to be desired in the defensive department.

Can't see past a draw at best.

I don't think a draw would be quite good enough somehow.

Me neither. Getting to the point now where none other than wins will do given the form and fight of the teams below us.