Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

like i said, offer Fat Sam 2 or 3 million to get us to safety, i think he'd be more than willing to take the challange on. If we stay up then look to bring in the right man during the summer. I'd like to see us go for someone like Lambert myself.

Jesus **** wept...you still banging on about this Fran?!?! Fat Sam aint some sort of managerial whore who comes in for 5 minutes to provide instant satisfaction.

AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Oh and the names mentioned in the title...Rafa **** Benitez are you having a laugh?!

Houllier will be here next season. That is all.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have worked if we did it as soon as he got sacked from Blackburn, managers often sign a 'till the end of the season' contract, Hodgson, Kean (before he was offered perm), Dalglish and I think somebody else? Maybe Pardew? have all done it this year.

But anyway, if we were sacking Houllier before the end of th season, we'd have done it by now.

Wait till we've been beaten by Everton.

He'll still be here, we'll just be on our way down.

With all the money that Randy has put into the club, why doesn't he just give Mourinho a call and say "Alright Jose, surely you're getting bored at managing clubs that have had success for years before your arrival? Come to Villa and we'll pay you handsomely, we'll give you £80m in transfer funds and if you win anything - you'll be a Claret and Blue hero forever".

It would have worked if we did it as soon as he got sacked from Blackburn, managers often sign a 'till the end of the season' contract, Hodgson, Kean (before he was offered perm), Dalglish and I think somebody else? Maybe Pardew? have all done it this year.

But anyway, if we were sacking Houllier before the end of th season, we'd have done it by now.

Not a chance. Kean was because he was inexperienced, that happens. Dalglish was a special case too, coming out of 'retirement' to do something for his club. Hodgson? I don't remember him doing anything similar myself.

Wait till we've been beaten by Everton.

And if we beat Everton?

We'll get a much needed 3 points and GH will still be here. Birds will sing, peace will break out in the middle east and there will be a reversal in global warming.

I dont think they'll sack him. If we lose he may walk but I doubt it.

With all the money that Randy has put into the club, why doesn't he just give Mourinho a call and say "Alright Jose, surely you're getting bored at managing clubs that have had success for years before your arrival? Come to Villa and we'll pay you handsomely, we'll give you £80m in transfer funds and if you win anything - you'll be a Claret and Blue hero forever".

Sounds like a plan

like i said, offer Fat Sam 2 or 3 million to get us to safety, i think he'd be more than willing to take the challange on. If we stay up then look to bring in the right man during the summer. I'd like to see us go for someone like Lambert myself.

Jesus **** wept...you still banging on about this Fran?!?! Fat Sam aint some sort of managerial whore who comes in for 5 minutes to provide instant satisfaction.

AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Oh and the names mentioned in the title...Rafa **** Benitez are you having a laugh?!

Houllier will be here next season. That is all.

How do you no he wouldn't take the offer?. its an 8 game contract and he gets 2 or 3 million if he keeps us up, if he gets us higher in the league he pays for himself. its better than keeping the fool we have now..

Any thread with Fat Sam in the title should be insta-locked.
Says the man who wants Foullier :) .. If we had Fat Sam from the start of the season we wouldn't be where we are now. shit football his teams play, but atleast he can set his teams up to be motivtated, he can get to do a thing called defend and he makes his teams very hard to beat..

If he takes us down then he's forever known as the manager that took us down, 2 or 3 million might not make up for that.
No he wouldn't be the man that took us down. anyone that comes in now has nothing to lose and all to gain imo, anything positive now will be far better than anything Foullier has to offer. We are going down with Foullier anyway.

Says the man who wants Houllier :) .. If we had Fat Sam from the start of the season we wouldn't be where we are now. shit football his teams play, but atleast he can set his teams up to be motivtated, he can get to do a thing called defend and he makes his teams very hard to beat..

What happened at Newcastle? Do you have selective memory?

If he takes us down then he's forever known as the manager that took us down, 2 or 3 million might not make up for that.
No he wouldn't be the man that took us down. anyone that comes in now has nothing to lose and all to gain imo, anything positive now will be far better than anything Houllier has to offer. We are going down with Houllier anyway.

Shearer had same situation and he is remembered for bringing Newcastle down not Keegan or Kinnear. same with Dowie at Hull

No he wouldn't be the man that took us down. anyone that comes in now has nothing to lose and all to gain imo, anything positive now will be far better than anything Houllier has to offer. We are going down with Houllier anyway.

Get yourself ready for the Championship then Fran.

Says the man who wants Houllier :) .. If we had Fat Sam from the start of the season we wouldn't be where we are now. shit football his teams play, but atleast he can set his teams up to be motivtated, he can get to do a thing called defend and he makes his teams very hard to beat..

What happened at Newcastle? Do you have selective memory?

He had them top half of the table until the Newcastle fans flipped out and wanted King Kev back remember??. if they had of kept him they would have never went down that season..

hey franny fan - what's with all the Houllier hate?

Taking a shot in the dark I'd suggest shit results and numerous gutless performances under his watch, disrespecting supporters, downplaying what a great club this is and generally embarrassing this great club every time he opens his trap. Failing to take responsibility and passing the buck. List is pretty much endless and not a difficult question to answer.

hey franny fan - what's with all the Houllier hate?

Taking a shot in the dark I'd suggest shit results and numerous gutless performances under his watch, disrespecting supporters, downplaying what a great club this is and generally embarrassing this great club every time he opens his trap. Failing to take responsibility and passing the buck. List is pretty much endless and not a difficult question to answer.

A question i wouldn't bother my bollox answering Mark. sounds like a question from a Nose, maybe Randys bluenose adviser :winkold: ..