Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Hutton began his career at Villa as a man possessed, trying too hard and tackling even harder to try and make up for the length of time Spurs hadn't played him.

He did have a period of about 6-7 matches were opinions on this board changed a bit as he looked more solid and consistent, but as we fell further into the relegation fight every player got more desperate as so did the tactics. Every player suffered. But if you look at Hutton's performances defensively towards the very end of the season he let no-one down and was no more a liability or terrible than anyone else.

I'm not saying he's a class right back or someone who should start for us, but he the irrational hatred of him is over the top.

Warnock on the other hand seems to have form when it comes to being a disruptive influence - and looking way past his best. He looked better in midfield than he did at left back.

it seems foolhardy to pay Hutton and even Warnock to do nothing.

Hutton is playing well.

I do miss some of his tackles. I think that serbian chap felt that :lol:

It was fair, hutton won the ball

Fair? Specsavers next.... Horrible tackle by Alan "im not a dirty player" Hutton. Some shitty diving after that aswell, i absolutely loathe him and cant believe he wasnt sent off there. Jumped in like crazy with studs showing on both feet, couldve broken his leg there.

Hutton is playing well.

Fair? Specsavers next.... Horrible tackle by Alan "im not a dirty player" Hutton. Some shitty diving after that aswell, i absolutely loathe him and cant believe he wasnt sent off there. Jumped in like crazy with studs showing on both feet, couldve broken his leg there.

he won the ball fair and square. it was a hard challenge but who cares. i dont really enjoy this no contact pansy version of football fifa have created.

Hutton began his career at Villa as a man possessed, trying too hard and tackling even harder to try and make up for the length of time Spurs hadn't played him.

He did have a period of about 6-7 matches were opinions on this board changed a bit as he looked more solid and consistent, but as we fell further into the relegation fight every player got more desperate as so did the tactics. Every player suffered. But if you look at Hutton's performances defensively towards the very end of the season he let no-one down and was no more a liability or terrible than anyone else.

I'm not saying he's a class right back or someone who should start for us, but he the irrational hatred of him is over the top.

Warnock on the other hand seems to have form when it comes to being a disruptive influence - and looking way past his best. He looked better in midfield than he did at left back.

I think Lambert had treated them very badly indeed. but thats not suprising really

Hutton is playing well.

he won the ball fair and square. it was a hard challenge but who cares. i dont really enjoy this no contact pansy version of football fifa have created.

I don't understand your posts. You don't post like any other Villa fan on this board. Or like a supporter of the team/club.

FIFA have created a non-contact sport? I'm also sure I'm now 100% correct to not take anything you write seriously.

**** Alan Hutton and his shite brand of football.

Hutton is playing well.

I don't understand your posts. You don't post like any other Villa fan on this board. Or like a supporter of the team/club.

FIFA have created a non-contact sport? I'm also sure I'm now 100% correct to not take anything you write seriously.

pot kettle springs to mind :lol:

Hutton is playing well.

What? Maybe you and Ryan Shawcross can form a club then. It was a shit challenge by a shit player that couldve ended Ninkovics career. How he escaped even a yellow card is baffling. Football is a contact sport and thats why i love the PL but those kind of tackles are dangerous. How can you think its ok to lunge at another player with both feet and studs showing?

Hutton is playing well.

What? Maybe you and Ryan Shawcross can form a club then. It was a shit challenge by a shit player that couldve ended Ninkovics career. How he escaped even a yellow card is baffling. Football is a contact sport and thats why i love the PL but those kind of tackles are dangerous. How can you think its ok to lunge at another player with both feet and studs showing?

If you win the ball then carry on.

I assume your shawcross jibe is due to his tackle on ramsey where he totally missed the ball went over the top of it and broke his leg? Totally different to huttons tackle as hutton got both feet firmly on the ball. had hutton missed the ball and taken the man then yes it would have been a bad tackle.

I think Lambert had treated them very badly indeed. but thats not suprising really

Exactly, it's not surprising at all cos both of them are shite and Lambert knows how to deal with bad eggs

Hutton is playing well.

Not to mine, I have to say. I don't suppose you could change your user name. I keep getting confused because of the similarity between your name and that of KSV, who posts wisdom and sense and is actually a Villa fan.

Exactly, it's not surprising at all cos both of them are shite and Lambert knows how to deal with bad eggs

Lambert doesnt strike me as somebody that messes about. If he doesnt like you then you are **** regardless of what you do.

Im not sure too many people will want to take hutton or warnock from us.

Hutton is playing well.

Not to mine, I have to say. I don't suppose you could change your user name. I keep getting confused because of the similarity between your name and that of KSV, who posts wisdom and sense and is actually a Villa fan.

Its not hard, one has an "S" in the middle and one has an "H" in the middle.

Keep watching sesame street, I'm sure they will get round to covering those letters again for you 8)

Hutton is playing well.

Keep watching sesame street, I'm sure they will get round to covering those letters again for you 8)

Dreadful, shameful insult. KHV - you post like someone who does not consider the consequences of their actions.

There is a good reason studs-up, aggressive tackling is frowned upon in the game, it's because it is **** dangerous. Football is a contact sport, but it is not a reckless no-holds barred fight. A dangerous challenge should be suitably punished.

If a player injures an opponent with such a reckless/dangerous challenge, they should serve a suspension similar to the length of the injury. That would stop these challenges in the game.

It's not just Hutton who is guilty of this though, Gerrard was an absolute **** for it in his early career. He clearly tried to injure his opponent in some big matches and got away with it.

Remember Gascoigne breaking his elbow striking George Boateng in the head, or Anal Shearer kicking Ugo in the face and taking him out for 12 months with an eye injury? How would you feel if Wayne Routledge took out Ron next weekend with a two-footed tackle and ended his season?

As I said before, **** Alan Hutton and his shite brand of football.

How dare you? It's on at the same time as Teletubbies. As if I'd give up the 'tubbies to watch that shite.

Good point well made. Tinky winky over a big bird every time :lol:

Hutton is playing well.

Dreadful, shameful insult. KHV - you post like someone who does not consider the consequences of their actions.

There is a good reason studs-up, aggressive tackling is frowned upon in the game, it's because it is **** dangerous. Football is a contact sport, but it is not a reckless no-holds barred fight. A dangerous challenge should be suitably punished.

If a player injures an opponent with such a reckless/dangerous challenge, they should serve a suspension similar to the length of the injury. That would stop these challenges in the game.

It's not just Hutton who is guilty of this though, Gerrard was an absolute **** for it in his early career. He clearly tried to injure his opponent in some big matches and got away with it.

Remember Gascoigne breaking his elbow striking George Boateng in the head, or Anal Shearer kicking Ugo in the face and taking him out for 12 months with an eye injury? How would you feel if Wayne Routledge took out Ron next weekend with a two-footed tackle and ended his season?

If routledge won the ball then there would be no issue for me. hutton got both feet on the ball and you have just compared it to two incidents where one was an elbow in the face and one one was where someone got kicked in the face?

Making contact with the ball and with someones face is totally different

As I said before, **** Alan Hutton and his shite brand of football.

being hit in the face and winning the ball is totally different

Interesting write-up here.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/naisy-and-hutts-could-have-cost-us-dear-1314913

SCOTLAND should thank ref Jonas Eriksson for their point against Serbia at Hampden yesterday.

Because if the whistler was on top of his game he would have sent off Alan Hutton and Stevie Naismith.

Both were lucky lads as they deserved to see red for their idiotic behaviour.

Hutton’s two-footed tackle on Milos Ninkovic was just appalling. He must know that kind of challenge isn’t acceptable – even though he actually won the ball.

And for Naismith to elbow Srdan Mijailovic was an act of stupidity. What on earth was he thinking about?

The authorities could still take action against him and that might result in the Everton star missing the match with Macedonia on Tuesday.

Naismith has a history of causing problems by constantly nagging the ref and opposition players. He was at it all the time for Rangers and it’s really tiresome.

Give it up son and concentrate on playing football because you have talent but you’re not channelling your energy correctly.

Scotland should have been down to nine men by half-time and that would have made it an impossible task.

Worrying talk here he's trying to dig his claws in, can't knock a trier though can you? -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2200195/Alan-Hutton-optimistic-Aston-Villa-future.html

Hutton remains hopeful over Villa future despite being frozen out by new boss Lambert

Alan Hutton reckons he still has a future at Aston Villa despite being frozen out by new manager Paul Lambert.

The Midlands outfit were hopeful of selling the former Tottenham and Rangers defender during the transfer window.

But a deal failed to materialise and the 27-year-old has been forced to train away from the first-team squad.

But Hutton remains keen to impress Lambert and force his way back into the Villa reckoning.

'It's frustrating,' said Hutton. 'I work hard every time I step out on the training pitch. I also do extra work on my own. I pride myself on my fitness.

'As a footballer, it is the worst situation to be in, sitting and not getting the chance to play. It's not ideal.

'It's hard to take, but the only thing I can do is keep working hard and show him I'm ready if needed.'

Â