Alan Hutton

Rich_D

They claim to have proof that a current Prem star, recently subject to a transfer, actually failed a coke test at his old club, the club then failed to mention this to his new club during transfer discussions

Oh great. Yet more negative publicity for the club. We're turning into a circus.

Please say this isnt true.

Dont worry to much over this. It was Darren Bent yesterday, and will no doubt be Jenas by the end of the day.

Mcliesh knows Hutton, so im sure he would know about that :winkold:

I'm sure if you go on fans sites of all the clubs in the PL there are fans speculating about the identity of the player and thinking it is one of theirs, or talking about some rumour its X player. At the moment though the press don't seem to have the name, there doesn't seem to be anything sweeping across the net about it so I'm going to just wait and see and ignore any rumours.

the player is british, which means he's scottish, or else theyd have said he's english

there have been plenty of rumours about hutton before, and knowing our luck, it'll be him

however, it makes no difference once he's got nothing in his system whenever hes tested these days. as far as im concerned he can do what he wants in his spare time

however, it makes no difference once he's got nothing in his system whenever hes tested these days. as far as im concerned he can do what he wants in his spare time

I know it against the rules of the game, but this is exactly how i feel. Aslong as he performs on a Saturday and puts in a shift, he's welcome to sniff as much charlie as he likes!

I couldnt give a flyer about what he does in his spare time, its on the pitch that im bothered about.

That was years ago though.

Dispatches released details to the media because they were hoping people would tune in to see who it was. In that situation trying to making it sound like it's a big name is going to be much more successful than saying that it's a third-rate footballer now playing in the SPL. Everything they said was true, they just worded it in a sensational way to drum up interest.

Hutton was fine, there was alot worse than him today. He is no worse than Luke Young. Yes he did make a couple of mistakes, but when match fit I believe he will be a decent player.

:lol:

Defensively, he was dire. His positioning and closing down is very poor. Hopefully he will get better with games, but his lack of Football over the last 12 months, shows.

Â