Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Fulham have just bought right-back Zdeněk Grygera from Juventus. Doubt they'd be after Hutton as well.

Yeah they said that & mentioned that FFC had agreed terms with Ruiz. Why would they need Hutton in addition like you say.

I'm sure the guy on SSN at the transfer board said it's between us & Stoke for Hutton and will go to the wire!

ROFL Danny Simpson

If this is true this shit just gets better and better beaten to a player by fulham of all clubs... not only may we have we been rejected by a spurs reject but we may now be trying to sign a newcastle reject they sign Santon we sign this numbskull sounds about right under the current lerner regime.

Sky reporter at Spurs has just said Alan Hutton is at this moment at AVFC talking to Alex McLeish.

Also said that Fulham have bid 4mill and it'll be down to the player to decide. Hopefully the beauty that is BMH will swing it.

^^^^ ha ha..

I realise the lack of alacrity at the news that Alan Hutton is currently at BMH...however I was merely passing on info that slightly contradicts that

he's chosen Fulham over AVFC.

Â