Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

4 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

Pfffft, grammatical. I was joining in with the Imgur bullying because I am both catless and insecure. 

In that case bully away I don't want you self analysing any more....

I let my cats out tonight (just now, actually), and it's the first time they've ever been out in the rain. Oscar ran promptly under my car, and Reggie (the half Maine Coon) is just wandering around, not bothered by the water at all. Full Maine Coons are known to actually like water, so I wasn't surprised. Plus, whenever I start the shower, he runs in there before me! (Not right under the jet, but close enough where it splashes on him off the floor.)

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

I let my cats out tonight (just now, actually), and it's the first time they've ever been out in the rain. Oscar ran promptly under my car, and Reggie (the half Maine Coon) is just wandering around, not bothered by the water at all. Full Maine Coons are known to actually like water, so I wasn't surprised. Plus, whenever I start the shower, he runs in there before me! (Not right under the jet, but close enough where it splashes on him off the floor.)

Sophie, our cat that used to bring the live frogs in, was oblivious to rain. We used to say she was part otter, as she had very thick, almost oily black fur - the rainwater just ran straight off it. She would stroll around in torrential rain quite happily. All our other cats have hated it. 

• Like 1

Both our cats are oblivious to rain, and they then like to stroll all over the bed. Annoying when they also have dirty paws but still amusing.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Both our cats are oblivious to rain, and they then like to stroll all over the bed. Annoying when they also have dirty paws but still amusing.

Making your bed a bit damp are they mate :)

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

So you find a wet pussy in your bed annoying?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

So you find a wet pussy in your bed annoying?

If she ain't in the mood, very annoying ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My mum only has one cat left of her own now which she happened to find as a tiny kitten wondering the town centre one night. There are two others that live in the flat below that basically live at my mums and also she has around three or four strays/other people's cats that come to be fed and also sleep sometimes. She said she came home from work the other day and there was four cats waiting for her. Two of them she was familiar with but the other two were strangers. She ended up feeding them anyway. It's as if they tell each other about my mum ha. Cute I think.

• Like 1

What happens there?  I doubt the badger is a shrinking violet.  Do they just have a sniff and mosey along, do they square off or are they chicken shits and do a legger?

54 minutes ago, BOF said:

What happens there?  I doubt the badger is a shrinking violet.  Do they just have a sniff and mosey along, do they square off or are they chicken shits and do a legger?

Apparently, nothing so far beyond mild interest. 

• Like 1

Â