The Arab Spring and "the War on Terror"

legov

Mcdonalds / Walmart / Amazon style work practises and culture are a bit of a concern too, but we should be ok living under them as they aren't muslim.

There can't be a sustained threat to our whole way of life from a religion more worried about bacon than about women's rights (just heard that on the radio, made me laugh).

• Like 1

We're more likely to be taken over by The Wombles.

Really!? :( Why aren't the media reporting this Wombles' threat!? When are they going to raise the threat of Womble attack to critical!?

FFS Theresa Cholay - sort it out!

Fixed

We're more likely to be taken over by The Wombles.

Really!? :( Why aren't the media reporting this Wombles' threat!? When are they going to raise the threat of Womble attack to critical!?

FFS Theresa May - sort it out!

We need a preemptive drone strike on Wimbledon Common

The Nursa Front taking the crossing to the Golan Heights is an interesting one. Those AQ types will be chomping at the bit to try and mix it up with the Jewish crusaders.

One of the reasons the US gives Israel so much scope, even in the face of some of what has happened recently in Gaza with civilian casualties; amidst the quagmire that is the Middle East, the IDF is still pretty useful. Particulaly when you have friends like Saudi Arabia.

I don't see the relevance in the point in attempting to conflate what IS is doing as being in anyway equivolent to actions by the US. Comparisons with Saudi Arabia are of course relevant; they're one of IS fathers and have a share of the fundamental Wahhabist view of "our way, or your head", only taken further than Wahhabism as SA know it because IS denies the core pillar of being subservient to the house of Saud, again this is IS stated political position.

There is no current equivalence for what they're doing. The media, far from being part of some machine intent on eroding your civil liberties is vastly underreporting what they're doing. They have death camps in al Raqqa where captured Syrian Army are being murdered by the truck load on a regular basis. I mean that quite literally. It comes down to an Iraqi Kurd being decapitated in front of a Mosque not being as newsworthy as poor James Foley.

IS have been strengthened by the men who kept Saddam ticking over. We didn't kill them when we opened the Box on this post 2003 or when they fought under the flag of AQII post 2004, and now they're busy setting up infrastructure for soft government and doing their best to annihlate their apostate enemies and those Sunnis that won't comply.

*Warning: Highly Graphic Content*

https://ia801509.us.archive.org/18/items/al_saleel_4/SaleelSawarim.mp4

That's a taste for what they're doing. That's not media hyperbole and it's nearly two months old. Since then, more civilians have been killed in Iraq in August than were destroyed by the IDFs concept of total war.

I have just watched that video and iam disgusted..they drive around and kill people for fun, they shoot people in the arms and legs then walk up to them and exchange some words before they empty the whole magazine on him.

Like i said before they cant possible be humans or they must be so high on drugs they have no idea what they are doing.

Me myself is not capable of killing another human being, i could not even kill an animal, So watching this is just shocking.

Spread fear by slaughtering their enemies. There are scores of post-battle executions further into the video. What they're doing to Syrian troops in al Raqqa dwarfs this video though in it's semi-industrial slaughter.

Â