Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Getting better and better.

Justifying his selection ahead of Clark atm

I don't know. I don't see why Clark was benched.

I'm guessing it's because Baker is right footed. Playing Vlaar and Clark together pairs two left footed CB's together.

Yeah played well again. So committed with every header and every tackle.

If we could combine Clark and Baker into one player we would have a really good player.

It's the beard BJ. A proper beard it is too!

Same for me. Clark was better of the two whenever Vlaar has been out and Baker was still a liability today for their goal.

If we could combine Clark and Baker into one player we would have a really good player.

You never know, perhaps in a few years time the two of them separately might be a good combination in our defence.

Have given him a lot of stick this season. I stand by it - he's been awful at times his year.

However, it's only fair to praise when he deserves it. Struggled with Hoolahan in first 15 minutes but dominated the air superbly after that. He was very good today.

I'm guessing it's because Baker is right footed. Playing Vlaar and Clark together pairs two left footed CB's together.

It's the beard BJ. A proper beard it is too!

Its not quite Olof level but I like it.

He usually plays well against the physical teams who just like to lump it forward.

Gets found out against quick pacy forwards so let's see how he does in the Manchester games and v Chelsea. I think Clark was unlucky to lose his place tbh as on the whole he's been better than Baker this year.

Â