Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

I have had the very good fortune to be on the field with some players that played internationally for several different countries. The most amazing thing about the best of them was that they were always thinking 2-3 passes ahead. When the ball came toward them, they already knew their options and had already decided which one to take (often the second or third most obvious). They passed on target, effortlessly with one touch and moved to be an option for either a return or more amazingly to me, a second pass from a third teammate. Their vision and anticipation was amazing. Makoun showed that. I can't wait to see him settle into the team more.

chalkboards, his pass completion was 21 out of 32, thats giving the ball away 11 times in 32 attempts

Im sorry but thats bollocks. It really is. I was watching him closely and i dont even recall him giving awasy the ball once, let alone eleven times!! Somebody said most of those were from headed interceptions and that i can sort of believe but no way did he give the ball away eleven times from passes on the ground

Jean II Makoun a doubt for the FA Cup clash against Blackburn with a thigh injury. Luke Young and Stephen Ireland both out. #avfc

AVFCOffical.

Damn, I'm going to the game on saturday and was hoping to see him play. Get rid of him, he's too injury prone!

Although if Delph is back I wouldn't mind...

Turns out he hurt his thigh in the first minute at Wigan!!! Thats right the first minute so anyone on here giving him a hard time about him being off the pace and getting tired easily will hopefully realise that this might have had something to do with it. In fact taking this into account it made his debut quite impressive.

from what i seen against "wigan"..jm didnt look ready for the prem, not knocking gh but villa need a ready player,we have developing players in delph/bannan etc now we can add jm to this lot, i think the £5-7million we paid on jm might have been better spent on a ready player in adams.

from what i seen against "wigan"..jm didnt look ready for the prem, not knocking gh but villa need a ready player,we have developing players in delph/bannan etc now we can add jm to this lot, i think the £5-7million we paid on jm might have been better spent on a ready player in adams.

......... and miss out this :-

Another gem for the Jean Makoun dedicated followers of fashion seen today. A bright blue leather jacket.
:D

Are "Wigan" not a real team anymore!? :lol:
not really,been mostly in bottom half all year..mostly in bottom 3! i would expect a £ 5-7million player to have a impact,as i recalljm got the dreaded hook on his first game to petrov.

He'd only trained with the squad a day and looked decent. Nothing more or less. Not sure what exactly you expect from some players. One game and you're already talking about not having enough of an impact. :?

Give him time to settle and get fully fit and sharp in the English game and regularly playing at least.

err said im not having a go at gh but if you feel jm can produce impacts like v.d.vart of spurs or adams of blackpool then thats fine,i feel jm is not what we need right now,we have paid ALOT of £ for a player "IMHO" is not ready for the prem,

Â