Project Anthem [Poll Added To OP]

Shoody

Anthem Choice  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Anthem Choice

• The Bells are Ringing
    • Ghost Riders
    • Stand by Me

When I was younger, I'd often sit around bored as the day is long coming up with plans for shit to do, say a trip to the coast, and I'd inform my friends of it and we'd get excited about it. We'd talk about the little details like what food we'll get for the journey and what we'll do when we get there. We'd talk about this for days leading up to the weekend, then when the day came, we didn't get round to doing it. Why? Because we simply couldn't be bothered.

This is like that.

great optimism guys. not even worth a try?

My feelings too, unless it's because I think it's a good idea & the usual suspects naturally oppose it!

:D

Yeah that's it ! It's all because we just want to oppose poor old Julie. Nothing to do with the fact that it is probably just not that great an idea ?

VT and other similar Villa sites only represent the tiniest fraction of Villa fans and just because a few people on here think it's a good idea doesn't make it so.

I have a confession - I was kinda pulling Chindie's & Brumerican's leg

Naughty me!

Yes I do agree you can't accept VT as the wishes of Villa Fans - but I do think a poll of all the usual forums might give an indication

and lets face it.... you can always trial something to see if it works. If it goes down like a lead balloon then drop it!

yes, agreed that the forums don't account for all villa fans but at least its something. lets get it onto the other forums and facebook to see what more people think, if no one likes it then fine, we'll drop it.

This should be the club anthem played at every home game, played repeatedly for 3 hours before kickoff. The entire of the Aston will be be so incredibly **** inspired, it will be ridiculous. This song will change your life.

Definitely should be this.

ok back on topic. its got to be either stand by me or ghost riders i think. so next step is a poll, then other sites and facebook, then the general. all we need is a good sized group who are up for TRYING to get this going.

I'm in.

Â