Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Right Lads, need some advice.

Ive got a gf who I have been with for around 4 months, everything is fine between us and I trust her. But there is this guy who she considers a "friend" that really fancies her. She is a beautiful looking girl and its obvious she is going to get male attention, so I have resigned myself to this.

But today shit has hit the fan when this friend posted this on her fb wall

"One day you will realize that we should be together and run of into the sunset and live happily ever after :)"

What should I do? He knows shes with me yet he talks like this to her? I thought about msgn him telling him to stay the **** away but i know my mrs will go ape if I do. She says that hes only messing around but Ive known for ages that he fancies her. I also know that she does not like him in "that way" because she had the opportunity to get with him before she met me but didn't because she only likes him as a friend.

Am I over thinking the situation?

In all seriousness, do not speak to the guy!

If you go behind your gf's back and tell him to stay the **** away, then she won't like that, and you know he'll tell her about it even if you ask him not to.

Speak to your gf. Tell her you trust her but him writing stuff like that is crossing the line and you're not comfortable with it.

Ash her how she'd feel if a girl was writing that on your wall.

Don't piss her off. If she really is friends with this guy then she'll be annoyed if you're too aggressive about it. Just let her know it makes you uncomfortable.

Then do her up the wrong 'un

This, its what he wants. If you cant then just ring him up and tell him what she does to you :lol:

In all seriousness, do not speak to the guy!

If you go behind your gf's back and tell him to stay the **** away, then she won't like that, and you know he'll tell her about it even if you ask him not to.

Speak to your gf. Tell her you trust her but him writing stuff like that is crossing the line and you're not comfortable with it.

Ask her how she'd feel if a girl was writing that on your wall.

Don't piss her off. If she really is friends with this guy then she'll be annoyed if you're too aggressive about it. Just let her know it makes you uncomfortable.

Then do her up the wrong 'un

That bolded bit my good friend is all you need to read, if she doesnt act on something that is clearly upsetting you then she aint worth your time.

Fixed

Right Lads, need some advice.

Ive got a gf who I have been with for around 4 months, everything is fine between us and I trust her. But there is this guy who she considers a "friend" that really fancies her. She is a beautiful looking girl and its obvious she is going to get male attention, so I have resigned myself to this.

But today shit has hit the fan when this friend posted this on her fb wall

"One day you will realize that we should be together and run of into the sunset and live happily ever after :)"

What should I do? He knows shes with me yet he talks like this to her? I thought about msgn him telling him to stay the **** away but i know my mrs will go ape if I do. She says that hes only messing around but Ive known for ages that he fancies her. I also know that she does not like him in "that way" because she had the opportunity to get with him before she met me but didn't because she only likes him as a friend.

Am I over thinking the situation?

It's disrespectful to you!!!!!! I'm shocked at your girl honestly. She should tell him he can't say things like that. But since she hasn't I would *calmly* tell her that it was just uncalled for, joking or not. And you obviously aren't stopping them from being friends but you would appreciate it if that sort of thing didn't happen anymore. She wouldn't like it if some girl was posting stuff like that to you. I promise.

Also if you are going to beat him to a pulp, whilst your doing that teach him the difference between "of" and "off".

Also if you are going to beat him to a pulp, whilst your doing that teach him the difference between "of" and "off".

Is there any more gratifying a combination than brutal vigilante justice and grammar lessons?

:lol:

Beating someone to a pulp for using poor grammar whilst using poor grammar yourself, FTL.

:lol: :oops: :winkold:

Is there any more gratifying a combination than brutal vigilante justice and grammar lessons?

^^^^^ This just made my day better!!! And.....no, there isn't.

Thanks for all the responces folks :) I talked to her about it and tbh she just finds it funny. Ive told her if he says anything like thst again he is in trouble n she says she will have a quiet word. She says she has been friends with him for years and she has knocked him back so many times that now she just finds him amusing.

Still, I aint **** laughing.

my partner who dumped me in my hospital bed while ill after 20 yrs together 16 months ago has had a chap sniffing around and hes been told in no uncertain terms carry on and you will end up in a hole, i know i prob shouldnt have made him cry but hes got the point and has dissapeared now im still gutted 16 months on tbh and i should move on but she was my world

Why would you even post that on someone's FB wall when they are clearly not single, at least do it on chat.
To get to me obv POB. Hoping id take it out on her when in reality, shes done nothing wrong.

Clever **** when you think about it. But I wont let him cause shit between us.

Bones will break if it happens again.

my partner who dumped me in my hospital bed while ill after 20 yrs together 16 months ago has had a chap sniffing around and hes been told in no uncertain terms carry on and you will end up in a hole, i know i prob shouldnt have made him cry but hes got the point and has dissapeared now im still gutted 16 months on tbh and i should move on but she was my world
It's not his fault she dumped you though is it?

I take it you have then?

:lol:

:lol: Well last night i pulled a fit girl and went back to hers did a bit of this and that with her. I've heard lots of stories about mates who couldn't get an erection when pissed. Didn't help it was my first time, but she was doing everything to try and get it up but it just wouldn't haha. In fact tbh i wasn't even really pissed, felt a bit sick too.

Â